RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Can anyone tell me your base stats at lv 13 so I can edit it? I think I gave too many levels and stats to Cobra that she doesn't give all of them to me when I buy it back and I don't want to be at a constant disadvantage if enemies will get more powerful according to your level.

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me your base stats at lv 13 so I can edit it? I think I gave too many levels and stats to Cobra that she doesn't give all of them to me when I buy it back and I don't want to be at a constant disadvantage if enemies will get more powerful according to your level.
I am level 13 with latest equipments : 673 hp / 53 mp / 69 att / 50 def / 24 agi

Reactions: Ryonaman

Oskaypam

Jul 28, 2018
Aww, sorry but i have fast question how to unlock next stuff, i tried to fight cobra but im too low, i won against barbarian what should i do now? Any tips without spoilers plzz

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
This is a bug and will be fixed in the next release. In the meantime it can be solved by save-editing variable #125 (Piety) from 3 to 4 then proceeding with her Stories as usual.
Thanks for the help, Koda. You've saved my hopes.

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
Last question for awhile, hopefully. Can someone explain Save editing to me? Or give me a link leading to a post in this forum where it's explained? Because I've seen that term pop up quite a lot, and I neither understand how to do it or where to go to get it done. Thanks in advance!

emilxx1

Apr 2, 2018
does anyone have a save file i can use? i just started playing and i beat scarlett and went to tower level two, but then my game crashed and i lost my data.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Last question for awhile, hopefully. Can someone explain Save editing to me? Or give me a link leading to a post in this forum where it's explained? Because I've seen that term pop up quite a lot, and I neither understand how to do it or where to go to get it done. Thanks in advance!
Basically you use a software, online or offline, to change in game variables. Those variables can be chaaracter related, like experience, level, attack on so on; or plot related, like how many time you lost to cobra or piety.

does anyone have a save file i can use? i just started playing and i beat scarlett and went to tower level two, but then my game crashed and i lost my data.
Start a new game and edit your save to go to level 5 and beat scarlett. it's the best way, otherwise you'll lose a lot of content.

Reactions: Awesoooome

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
Completely unrelated but like I've seen people share files here, how do you take a mega link (where it has all the numbers, letters or whatever in the URL)

And share it by changing it to something like "Tower Of Trample 1.1" and clicking on that takes you to the mega link.

lol basically how do you change the name of the mega file you share (probably very simple question)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Completely unrelated but like I've seen people share files here, how do you take a mega link (where it has all the numbers, letters or whatever in the URL)

And share it by changing it to something like "Tower Of Trample 1.1" and clicking on that takes you to the mega link.

lol basically how do you change the name of the mega file you share (probably very simple question)
Highlight the name of the link you want, and click the little chain link icon in the toolbar at the top of the textbox. Paste the URL and you are done. The text should change to red indicating a hyperlink.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
I use side for save editing

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
I had a quick question about scarlet after you become her puppy/get the puppy gear. When you choose the serve option is the "foot-rest" scene removed? I tried getting it again but it seems to be gone.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I had a quick question about scarlet after you become her puppy/get the puppy gear. When you choose the serve option is the "foot-rest" scene removed? I tried getting it again but it seems to be gone.
It's gone, the toilet scene takes its place. The art for the shoe challange reward scene is the same though, so at least you have that.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes