RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yvonne and Cobra should come before the new baddy though, right?
That depends. If the 6th floor is gonna be the Koda created boss, then no, he will focus on the new villainess first. If its a Bo creation, maybe since Koda will have more time. They really are playing this update very close to the vest.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a submission to Lady Cobra? because i got the scene where i became a shoe. is that all for this build? also i wanna know if she can wear the latex suit :p
There is not a x/x submission like you have for Eliza,Scarlett...however she has many scenes, when you become...well certain things such as her piggy bank,her slave that loves her stockings..and more.

Just be sure to lose to her a lot, and keep getting your stats for money, also do the games and lose often.

The scene where you become a shoe is triggered by you being too low leveled/geared/stats-wise.

She has a ton of dialogues(some triggered just by simply losing,some rather unique ones) also enough content, however I deeply wish for more content for her.

She cannot wear the latex. However someone else can!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
I feel you buddy! Unfortunately you can't get her naked/have sex with her like you can with the barbarian woman, forgive me for miscommunicating, you can't become anything else than her piggy bank/slave, the "more" was regarding the other scenes (if you keep smelling her stockings east of her room then find her shoe in a prison cell you will get extra scenes, if you did not already)
Keep talking to her, losing to her, give her money, rinse and repeat...after a while you will see the same animations, it means you have achieved all.

Jorilla

Jun 12, 2018
I feel you buddy! Unfortunately you can't get her naked/have sex with her like you can with the barbarian woman, forgive me for miscommunicating, you can't become anything else than her piggy bank/slave, the "more" was regarding the other scenes (if you keep smelling her stockings east of her room then find her shoe in a prison cell you will get extra scenes, if you did not already)
Keep talking to her, losing to her, give her money, rinse and repeat...after a while you will see the same animations, it means you have achieved all.
Wait, what shoe in the cell?! Is that a thing? I have done all of the pantyhose stuff up till now and never saw a shoe. Saw her panties, sure, but no shoe. Is there something in particular I am missing? Do I have to sacrifice my firstborn? Cut off my pinky finger? Cause I have no problem with either of those... lol jk

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Wait, what shoe in the cell?! Is that a thing? I have done all of the pantyhose stuff up till now and never saw a shoe. Saw her panties, sure, but no shoe. Is there something in particular I am missing? Do I have to sacrifice my firstborn? Cut off my pinky finger? Cause I have no problem with either of those... lol jk
I think he meant panties from the cell where the regular water school prisoners were. If you talk to lady cobra while having them in your inventory, there is a scene.

Reactions: zazzaro

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
i dont get it , since when coda is creating new bosses all previous ones were bo is creation and koda only make extension (writing) using old art + 1 or 2 new ones from bo wei , or u mean bo wei will be the artist and let coda make the personality ,story.. ?
Bo Wei would draw what Koda describes I would assume. As far as I know, Koda isn't an artist. This way, all the interactions, moves, scenery and whatnot would be based on Koda's vision, rather than him writing an extension for Bo Wei's characters.

BTW 100+ pages and counting? o_O

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Well no surprise to me, devs making an update once per month, so in meantime ppl just chat in hope of FASTER release....

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I find it a bit funny about how people react about the release dates. When they announce the patch way before it's done, then most likely delays will happen (especially since bo wei and koda seem more willing to delay a bit than rush things up and deliver a suboptimal product) and people will complain about how they shouldn't recklessly announce deadlines since when they aren't met they kill the hype.

Now that they do not announce anything, people keep asking about the release dates and keep speculating. The only way around both those problems is to make a release date that would have a buffer accounting for delays, but then people would be over them about why the announced patch was going to take more time than usual.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I find it a bit funny about how people react about the release dates. When they announce the patch way before it's done, then most likely delays will happen (especially since bo wei and koda seem more willing to delay a bit than rush things up and deliver a suboptimal product) and people will complain about how they shouldn't recklessly announce deadlines since when they aren't met they kill the hype.

Now that they do not announce anything, people keep asking about the release dates and keep speculating. The only way around both those problems is to make a release date that would have a buffer accounting for delays, but then people would be over them about why the announced patch was going to take more time than usual.
Meh, I personally think there is a better middle ground. They don't have to give dates at all, just simply update fans with a basic progress report once a week

"Things are going well\we've had a setback\ We are roughly 60% done" kind of approach. That gets rid of arbitrary dates while still letting fans know how things are going.

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
Meh, I personally think there is a better middle ground. They don't have to give dates at all, just simply update fans with a basic progress report once a week

"Things are going well\we've had a setback\ We are roughly 60% done" kind of approach. That gets rid of arbitrary dates while still letting fans know how things are going.
That would probably be a good solution for both parties. That way they aren't bound by a date and the fans at least have some idea what's going on.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017

I don't see anything wrong with speculating. Not having news might be a little frustrating, but it does help build up the hype, which is a good thing.

That said I also think @bahamut2195 's approach is the best.

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
I still haven't been able to completely submit to Eliza sadly. I've done the cross scene 7 times, and everything else about 4-5 times each, as recommended. Starting to give up on Eliza as best girl.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes