RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Btw a guide or wiki for these ppl is way to dangerous - too much info can make lethal brain damage to user =)))))) Its really REALLY dangerous to use a brain nowdays =)))) Scary tendence

• Angry
Reactions: Elsanor

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Another one - i really wonder what IQ these "people" have. Where are u from ??? Im really intrigued....
That is rude man. Are you league of legends player? :)
Walkthrough is being worked on. What do you need help with? I'm sure we can help you out in the meantime.
I need advice how to beat first boss. Even with block she deals more damage than I have got potions. I block her 3 foot attack (105dmg) then she spams with normal attack (80-150) or grabs me (80 + possible fart).

Reactions: zazzaro

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
That is rude man. Are you league of legends player? :)

I need advice how to beat first boss. Even with block she deals more damage than I have got potions. I block her 3 foot attack (105dmg) then she spams with normal attack (80-150) or grabs me (80 + possible fart).
Gotcha. Scarlett is tough at first, really kind of unbeatable until you gain a few levels losing. Use this time to learn her attack pattern, learn when to block, and level up with losses. Upgrade your gear with crafting through whatever you can scrounge from Scarlett, and save your pots for now. By lvl 4 or 5, you should be able to beat her with just the first sword and armor upgrade and use of a few potions.

Once you get some iron, either from Scarlett or by going to the 2nd floor and crafting, you can upgrade your gear further in order to beat Scarlett at lvl 2 and three. It gets easier, Scarlett is just nigh impossible at first without cheating.

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
How do I get an S-Rank on Cobra?..i'm always A-Grade
Cobra levels by stealing Ethan's stats (not sure if just the levels or every stat counts). Anyway just keep on losing to her until you see that her level is ranked A in the post battle screen.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Yeah if you ignore the general rampant abuse they heap upon newer players. :(
Normal LOL players never abuse newbies(same for any game) only ppl with hands growing from wrong place in this case - brains =) About gaming ive been playing since 90s on dandy sega gameboy playstation etc - still playing on pc some popular online games like PUBG LOL DOTA FORTNIGHTE OVERWATCH DIABLO3 etc WOW (since BK) im mostly wow player 10yrs in game and yeah constant BG's and ARENAS my casual INTENSE play for a day. So yeah u can say i'm a GAMER with big G - thats why i freak out on sort of "people" who have troubles with easy peasy games =)))

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Normal LOL players never abuse newbies(same for any game) only ppl with hands growing from wrong place in this case - brains =) About gaming ive been playing since 90s on dandy sega gameboy playstation etc - still playing on pc some popular online games like PUBG LOL DOTA OVERWATCH DIABLO3 WOW (since BK) im mostly wow player 10yrs in game and yeah constant BG's and ARENAS my casual pay for a day. So yeah u can say i'm a GAMER with big G - thats why i freak out on sort of "people" who have troubles with easy peasy games =)))
No, normal LoL players are probably pretty chill, but it's the "elite" hardos that want to berate new players very vocally for making newbie mistakes that ruin many games and servers. No offense though, but playing games since the 90's doesn't make you any more qualified to judge what kind of questions are and are not ok to ask on a public forum for a game. If you don't wanna help a new player, then don't, but there is literally no reason to berate a player for asking for advice. I've been gaming just as long as you have, yet I can refrain from mocking a player who is just asking a question. No need to be a dick to other members of the community.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
No, normal LoL players are probably pretty chill, but it's the "elite" hardos that want to berate new players very vocally for making newbie mistakes that ruin many games and servers. No offense though, but playing games since the 90's doesn't make you any more qualified to judge what kind of questions are and are not ok to ask on a public forum for a game. If you don't wanna help a new player, then don't, but there is literally no reason to berate a player for asking for advice. I've been gaming just as long as you have, yet I can refrain from mocking a player who is just asking a question. No need to be a dick to other members of the community.
Yeah we are like a good and bad cops - all depends on personality i guess. No offence man either but i can judge just because im so much better at games. Ill give u an example - u me (all of us) are being observed supervised and our actions judged from our birth - at first its our parents then its teachers in school and then our bosses etc. SO have u ever complained on a teacher judging your bad work in school ??? NO why> ? because hes is smarter more experienced and knows better - same case here my man.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah we are like a good and bad cops - all depends on personality i guess. No offence man either but i can judge just because im so much better at games. Ill give u an example - u me (all of us) are being observed supervised and our actions judged from our birth - at first its our parents then its teachers in school and then our bosses etc. SO have u ever complained on a teacher judging your bad work in school ??? NO why> ? because hes is smarter more experienced and knows better - same case here my man.
Nah, man, you shouldn't judge others. Parents should try to understand their children, not judge them, and teachers and bosses should just give feedback. Unless you're a pro or a speedrunner you can't just assume you're "better at games" than someone else is.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes