RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Omega-game

May 14, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm new :) Sorry to be a bother but I lost my save file and I was wondering if anyone got a save at the start of Lady Cobra please.
Anyways, have a nice day and let's hope the next version is coming soon.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
He also got into a bit of an argument on patreon with someone who wanted to know more about the release date, but no news yet :D

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
It is out on DLsite :) Now just wait it to get posted ;)
It'll probably need a game request to be made, which is a bit complicated before an uploader can get around to it.

Edit: Made a request for it, just gotta wait for a generous soul to help us out....

Reactions: GearlessJoe

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
If it's anything like parade buster or kariyume we're in for a wild ride :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
No not really. They're great games though. Worth a try anyway, and I think the first three can be found here on f95
Sorry but i couldnt find them. the first two games according to DLSite are One-Syota and One-Syota: Kariyume but I couldnt find them throught the search bar

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Sorry but i couldnt find them. the first two games according to DLSite are One-Syota and One-Syota: Kariyume but I couldnt find them throught the search bar
Thats my mistake since the first two don't have English versions (I don't think). Still, they're easy enough to find with google and they are worth playing. parade Buster is here though and that has an English translation.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Dude just visit exhentai (if u have access that is) every 5th manga is about loli dom it has become so common already (just like traps) im really surprised u aren't up to date... About Lily yep shes a teen 17-18 yrs or so.. Lolis are about 9-10yrs
To be fair, wasn't exhentai created specifically for lolicon and other stuff they don't want to put on their main site?

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
To be fair, wasn't exhentai created specifically for lolicon and other stuff they don't want to put on their main site?
Not exactly, u should look at this another way exhentai is VIP site and ehentai is casual (like demo version and full game) Ehentai has about 30% of all GOOD stuff exhentai has =) When u'll know the difference u'll never want to go back to casual hentai sites no more ^_^

Reactions: Jhony Miro

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Just a question, when I change my level in SaveEditor I need to change the exp number and stats to work? Or I can freely change the attack for example?

If yes, anyone at level 13 or 14 (anymore than that can work) can post his stats without equipment and his exp number, please? Thanks in advance

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Just a question, when I change my level in SaveEditor I need to change the exp number and stats to work? Or I can freely change the attack for example?

If yes, anyone at level 13 or 14 (anymore than that can work) can post his stats without equipment and his exp number, please? Thanks in advance
Id advise you to always change the exp and than battle once cause you might miss skill learned through lvlup

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes