RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

oscarmike2

Mar 24, 2020
Have not followed TOT for a while now. Is the swan side story finished, man I really like the drug brainwash stuff. And what is the lvl 0 everyone is talking about? Lol this thread is a meme mine, wish I found this earlier.

hello69320

Jul 10, 2020
hey i got to the 6th floor finished up with karen and everything but it still wont let me go up, for the side story for swan i got to the vaccine part but i cant advance more help?

hello69320

Jul 10, 2020
I already scheduled with your oncologist and while you are there, why not put you into a medically induced coma until level 0 or maybe even 7f. Maybe that will stop you from behaving like a pissy bitch.
ay ik not related but how tf do u get to floor 7 i am stuck on floor 6 i already finished with karen and am stuck at the vaccine part what do i do

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
ay ik not related but how tf do u get to floor 7 i am stuck on floor 6 i already finished with karen and am stuck at the vaccine part what do i do
*scene from boondocks where a black man who is possessed is asked to read with a racial slur attached to the end of the sentence*

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
Has some one save, how will share? i want to know what happens if i win 3 times against the crow.
i only managed to do it 2 times, but by the 3th time, i have not enough poisens with me

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Has some one save, how will share? i want to know what happens if i win 3 times against the crow.
i only managed to do it 2 times, but by the 3th time, i have not enough poisens with me
It's not a huge change, Crow just lets Ethan go. Some dialog and you don't get the scenes, but everything with Swan happens in the same way, since all she needed was three days.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes