RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah I honestly have no idea what he might have planned. That poll took place before Koda came aboard fully, so a lot has changed and his influence wasn't factored in to Bo's designs. Who knows what ideas they have discussed between them, and what ideas have already been scrapped.

Reactions: DarkMatter

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
The Ninja who uses her legs wasn't implemented yet. Assuming that the thief who stole your stuff evolved into Cobra and takes your levels instead, that is. The poll was so long ago though that I'm not sure it's relevant.
Well Bo did say that the next one will be "legs, legs, legs" so maybe the ninja is the next one? As for her design... damn it will either be terrible or it's going to be amazing :D but knowing Bo it's gonna be awesome :D

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I think the ninja is still to be considered relevant, at least in general design. There are 20 floors + 4 dojos to fill out after all.

I don't think it's going to be on fl6 though.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I'd really like a psycho mantis type boss that can break the fourth wall, just think of all the possibilities tied to that concept, plus I love meta stuff. I'm thinking next boss is gonna be the ninja, though. "ninja who uses her legs" = "FEMALE. USING FEET."
I can't wait, it's Lily all over again :'(

Reactions: LeonOne994

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I hope leggy ninja is still relevant. It's the one I voted for. I'm just allowing for the Koda factor. Maybe he hates Ninjas and refuses to write for one. He might be a samurai guy. Maybe his parents were assassinated by ninjas when he was young and he has since sworn eternal revenge upon all remaining ninja clans. I betcha it would be good though. I know it is a bit stereotypical, but I imagine plenty of kicks and scissor hold type stuff, which sounds pretty awesome.

Reactions: hvarbo

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Just got this game and.... 5'9"...towering height?! Man, y'all are just shrimpy lil manlettes huh?

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Cobra in latex is the dream of every ToT player
For me almost any of the women in latex would be a dream come true.

That being said, I wasn't that big of a fan of the colour of the latex (I prefer black ones or something similar) and the skull eyepatch that came out of nowhere kinda weirded me out so I prefered her original costume (which was really to my tastes in the first place).

Cobra on the other hand getting a deep purple latex suit? I can hardly wait.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes