RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
Can u explain why loli's feet not good for you? What makes Milf feet better? Technically they are all female feet.... But loli's feet are more young untainted and fresh - so its only logical they are BETTER product if you ask me. Look at this another way when u go to supermarket u prefer fresh juice over conserved one don't you (and the taste differs a LOT) - same with the feet - the younger the better.
I prefer Milf because loli are seriously a turn off... I know we are talking about hentai but the thought of jerk on a kid give me a bad feel xD

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
I prefer Milf because loli are seriously a turn off... I know we are talking about hentai but the thought of jerk on a kid give me a bad feel XD
Wrong again here my pal - if u talking about hentai whatever u jerk off milf loli trap or beast its all has NO GENDER its just a nice PICTURE for u to jerk off=))) But if u do things in REAL life then yes everything is different here. Most ppl accept hentai wrong splitting it in sub cathegories in their sick minds while in reality it s only a drawn pictures.... ITS NOT REAL so making yourself think u doing something wrong - i would say u have complexes >_>

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
It's just tastes lol, weird how some people in the Tower of Trample community (even discord) think you have to share their opinion on "best girl" or whatever since obviously not everyone is going to have the same "best girl".

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Can u explain why loli's feet not good for you? What makes Milf feet better? Technically they are all female feet.... But loli's feet are more young untainted and fresh - so its only logical they are BETTER product if you ask me. Look at this another way when u go to supermarket u prefer fresh juice over conserved one don't you (and the taste differs a LOT) - same with the feet - the younger the better.
my dear friend, with all due respect i do NOT judge ever the fetishes of any one but, "the younger the better" forces ppl to ponder certain things, we all are diferent but ... there are laws o.o im not judgin no need to start defending yourself over a non existing critic just saying o.o

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
The thing about Lolis that attracts people is not the age, that would be pedophilia, but rather the power aspect. My kink with lolis is that typically a loli would be very weak compared to a grown man (or in this case late teen?). Losing and being dommed by a loli basically means you are being dommed by something much weaker than you. Which to me is hot.

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
The thing about Lolis that attracts people is not the age, that would be pedophilia, but rather the power aspect. My kink with lolis is that typically a loli would be very weak compared to a grown man (or in this case late teen?). Losing and being dommed by a loli basically means you are being dommed by something much weaker than you. Which to me is hot.
Yes if we see under this point of view you're right. The image of a weaker person that dominates you is very hot ( whatever milf or loli)

Reactions: zazzaro

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
For me what I like about lolis isn't exclusive to them. I like petite women with small frames, they feel way more feminine than something like Khulan, for example.
But then again, Bo loves to do that thing with Ethan where, when he's fighting them, he's a lot smaller than all his female opponents. Maybe it's a result of his perception or done for a dramatic effect. Either way, I hate it, if he wants to make Ethan the size of a household pet might as well go all-out and introduce shrinking into the game.

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Wait wait wait. Are you saying dismemberment and display as a garment is frowned upon in today's society? What is this world coming to? I thought you were cool Zazz.

@edoitachi trying to read that made my head hurt.

It's just tastes lol, weird how some people in the Tower of Trample community (even discord) think you have to share their opinion on "best girl" or whatever since obviously not everyone is going to have the same "best girl".
Sharing opinions on a forum, what has the world come to? Besides everyone that disagrees with me has obviously shit taste, so it's fine.

While I do share your kink, I also like the innocent aspect of lolis. That said there are lolis and lolis: like young teen I like, but I've also seen some hentais where the girl is basically a kid, and that I find disturbing.

EDIT: also what @GearlessJoe said

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018

Sharing opinions on a forum, what has the world come to? Besides everyone that disagrees with me has obviously shit taste, so it's fine.

While I do share your kink, I also like the innocent aspect of lolis. That said there are lolis and lolis: like young teen I like, but I've also seen some hentais where the girl is basically a kid, and that I find disturbing.

EDIT: also what @GearlessJoe said

Plot twist, it is your tastes that are shitty!

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
I really like Bo Wei's Game we had the same fetish (Not everything tho). I really like MILFS with Thick Thighs and Big Boobies. I didn't mind the Femdom tho, it didn't turn me off unlike the whole Feet Fetish thing which is in every boss LMAO.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
THIS IS JUST IN BOYS
Bowei told me that the next woman will be a transexual loli wearing a strapon who will rim you and cuck you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Any news on the upcoming update ? It's been a while since i checked here and there are like 40 new pages, too lazy to check everything sorry :x

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes