RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
sry i diden't find an edtor that names the variables :/ found a few that suposly should show the variables but on my saves the option is gray can't click it
Yeah Cobra does something weird to the variables, not sure why.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
How do you get to level 4 piety with Eliza? No matter what confession I do or fight I lose I can't seem to go any further.
I think there may be a bug that triggers for some people which prevents from cultivating piety points. I had to resort to editing my save file to increase piety from 2 to 3. I got to gain the last point normally.

PoorLifeChoices

Feb 10, 2018
What save editor did you use? Every time I try to use one it doesn't seem like the values save(I don't get more items even when changing the variable and hitting save)

slider

Jul 14, 2017
What save editor did you use? Every time I try to use one it doesn't seem like the values save(I don't get more items even when changing the variable and hitting save)
RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.63 (not 0.65, because it doesn't work), you can find it here: .

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
How do you get to level 4 piety with Eliza? No matter what confession I do or fight I lose I can't seem to go any further.
Each of the 4 objects in the church back behind the wall gives you one: the cross, the altar, the dining table and the bathtube. Also you need to listen to her stories to progress between the levels and later read the book in the cell after she drops it there.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Small little bit of info on an upcoming milf opponent: A cruel, Western girl who apparently names her boots.

Don't know if that means Western as in American or Western Europe or whatever, seeing as there is an awful lot of world west of Hong Kong. He's also looking for names for the boots if anyone has suggestions.

piepiepie

Jun 21, 2018
Small little bit of info on an upcoming milf opponent: A cruel, Western girl who apparently names her boots.

Don't know if that means Western as in American or Western Europe or whatever, seeing as there is an awful lot of world west of Hong Kong. He's also looking for names for the boots if anyone has suggestions.
I am pretty sure she will be a tall blonde white lady. American and European are safe bets.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017

Thanks for sharing. And I say Geltrude is a great name for a boot.

Ashigame

May 23, 2017

Hmm still haven't found your identity there @bahamut2195 ... I'm watching you ! :p

Reactions: bahamut2195

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

Pain and Pleasure :D As long as she isn't a typical cowboy I think it's going to be awesome :D

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018

Hello, You see that on discord? It will be the next opponent? Or I don't understand?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes