RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
and the way to fight "honorable" would be to only use pure physical moves like attack, double punch or defend. I would say that as long as you fight honorable she won't use grapples at all.
Maybe there could be some sort of system that determines how "honorable" the player is being, sorta like the Piety with Eliza or the Rage with Khulan, so that way the player can balance things they want to see and don't want to see? And surrendering could be seen as noble, which would raise the player's honorability. Like, she would take it as the player accepting defeat and not wanting to be embarrassed, but if it's done too much, then she may lose that viewpoint and think the player is disgraceful, and the only way to raise the honorability would be to fight honrably all the way through until the player's honorability would be back at a point where they could surrender and raise it. Or, if you think back to the game Bo Wei made with the cop taking down criminals, if you used a dodge or heal too much, the enemy would counter it every time you used it, forcing the player to not use that move for awhile, kinda giving it a cooldown. So if the same thing was applied to the surrender, and the player stopped surrendering after awhile, then did it again after that waiting time period, it would sorta balance it. And it would possibly open up the option to make it so if the player repeatedly fights "honorably" and loses a lot, she would view the player as very weak and would take pity on the player, lowering how much honorability is gained from an "honorable" fight. This would allow the player to balance their surrendering and fighting how THEY WANT TO, letting them basically decide how she fights, creating a very dynamic character.

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
Maybe there could be some sort of system that determines how "honorable" the player is being, sorta like the Piety with Eliza or the Rage with Khulan, so that way the player can balance things they want to see and don't want to see? And surrendering could be seen as noble, which would raise the player's honorability. Like, she would take it as the player accepting defeat and not wanting to be embarrassed, but if it's done too much, then she may lose that viewpoint and think the player is disgraceful, and the only way to raise the honorability would be to fight honrably all the way through until the player's honorability would be back at a point where they could surrender and raise it. Or, if you think back to the game Bo Wei made with the cop taking down criminals, if you used a dodge or heal too much, the enemy would counter it every time you used it, forcing the player to not use that move for awhile, kinda giving it a cooldown. So if the same thing was applied to the surrender, and the player stopped surrendering after awhile, then did it again after that waiting time period, it would sorta balance it. And it would possibly open up the option to make it so if the player repeatedly fights "honorably" and loses a lot, she would view the player as very weak and would take pity on the player, lowering how much honorability is gained from an "honorable" fight. This would allow the player to balance their surrendering and fighting how THEY WANT TO, letting them basically decide how she fights, creating a very dynamic character.
hey guy you really should put these suggestions on Bo's Patron or in the Discord, really interesting

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
hey guy you really should put these suggestions on Bo's Patron or in the Discord, really interesting
Ah, I wish I could. I can't currently become a patron at the moment, just a personal reason, and I believe the discord is for patrons only. Unless someone was willing to let me in it briefly just to share my ideas with them, or would like to put them in the discord for me, I don't think these ideas will ever end up on the discord. However, I do believe Koda and Bo Wei both check this forum, as Koda has helped me with a problem on this forum in the past, and I think I've seen Bo Wei post something in here before, so maybe if we could reach out to them and show them? I do have plenty of ideas I'd be willing to share with them, so who knows?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Ah, I wish I could. I can't currently become a patron at the moment, just a personal reason, and I believe the discord is for patrons only. Unless someone was willing to let me in it briefly just to share my ideas with them, or would like to put them in the discord for me, I don't think these ideas will ever end up on the discord. However, I do believe Koda and Bo Wei both check this forum, as Koda has helped me with a problem on this forum in the past, and I think I've seen Bo Wei post something in here before, so maybe if we could reach out to them and show them? I do have plenty of ideas I'd be willing to share with them, so who knows?
As far as I know both Bo Wei and Koda lurk around here quite often, but just don't post much.

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
I know that someone on this forum wanted some type of wrestler girl that would be similar to Rainbow Mika from the Street Fighter games, and I think that would be a great addition. I just feel like the only problem with a character like that and maybe the cowgirl we were talking about before is finding a way to make them somewhat, lore-friendly, for lack of a better term. So I've read on this forum there's about 20 floors planned for this game (I think, I'm not certain, as it was a debate), so maybe the boss, of the tower could be someone who, along with whatever else she has, is very skilled in magic, and can summon fighters from a different universe. I would believe that! They already use magic, and Lady Cobra sorta made a "pocket dimension", as I like to call it, for Lily's dojo. So someone having the ability to summon different people from different universes to fight for them would be believable, because I can't really imagine a wrestler similar to R. Mika being from the same place as these people who still wear metal armors and use swords and whatnot. And I can already come up with the mechanics of this wrestler girl, I do feel like she would be quite cool, as well as others that might not fit in with the dynamic that we have so far. That universe summoning thing I was talking about would also kinda create an opportunity for the player's character to develop more as he adapts to these strange people, both story-wise and stat wise.

Reactions: P Raharjo Andreas

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
@Awesoooome I like the premise you have built, and you have got a good character design going. Honestly, if you could find a way to really emphasize the feet and/or stocking aspects, you might have an idea that's worth pitching to the devs. That's the one constant Bo really insists on.

And definitely @ the devs, or pm them directly. They check in here pretty regularly, they just don't wanna get too involved with a piracy site.

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
@Awesoooome I like the premise you have built, and you have got a good character design going. Honestly, if you could find a way to really emphasize the feet and/or stocking aspects, you might have an idea that's worth pitching to the devs. That's the one constant Bo really insists on.
Well, when I was talking about the scenes where this character could torture the player after they've lost and viewed as dishonorable, she could force the player to sniff her stockings and boots, then use her stockings as a gag. And she could maybe start off with kicks to the body, but become gentler and more sensual with her feet. Of course, that would be once she got a bit more kinky with the player. (I can't really think of anything too specific with her feet, perhaps a footjob of some sort. Actually, she could allow the player to either suck on her feet, suck the sweat out of her stockings, or suck and sniff them both in exchange for the player's release from their bonds. The player would cum as that seems to be what happens) And as far as that stuff goes in combat, I already mentioned the dominantly placing a foot on the player's head, maybe she could have a leg scissor move, and the player would be forced the sniff her stockings since they would be pressed up against them, dealing physical damage and having that effect some attacks have when the player sniffs someone's stockings, boots, or feet, disabling lowering defense or somethng. And if she's using the more kinky and sensual grapple moves, perhaps she would start a series of events where she could forcefully give the player a footjob, and they could possibly escape through QTEs. Or forcefully wrap them in her stockings, trapping them. That's about the best I can come up with for the feet and stockings, I'm sure Bo Wei could implement more if he approved of the idea.

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I agree, mostly. A cowgirl would be cool, but a knight would be wayyyyy cooler, and definitely more fitting. But, I believe the devs are aiming to please the masses, and I'm not sure the majority want that, but maybe.
I really don't think so. Bo Wei has always been pretty open about his desire to create what he wants without catering toward demands. It's why we aren't gonna see futas or maledom stuff, or monstergirls in the game, no matter how many people are clamoring for it.

And your idea is clearly waaaayyyyy better than mine, rest assured. It's far more lore friendly, much better developed, and has an actual battle mechanic laid out. Refine the idea and pm it to the devs. It's worth it imho. Worst they can say is no thanks.

EDIT: By refine I mean just get it into one place. It's really quite good.

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
I really don't think so. Bo Wei has always been pretty open about his desire to create what he wants without catering toward demands. It's why we aren't gonna see futas or maledom stuff, or monstergirls in the game, no matter how many people are clamoring for it.

And your idea is clearly waaaayyyyy better than mine, rest assured. It's far more lore friendly, much better developed, and has an actual battle mechanic laid out. Refine the idea and pm it to the devs. It's worth it imho. Worst they can say is no thanks.

EDIT: By refine I mean just get it into one place. It's really quite good.
Thanks, you all have honestly got me a little excited to present this. And if it gets shot down, better luck next time I guess! I'll organize it and sort out some things so that it's a bit better to read, and keep everyone posted on how it's going.

Reactions: bahamut2195

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I still think fighting a goddess as a final boss would be hype. It could be Eliza's or it could just be random, I don't care, but the multiple hands indian style would be so good!

Reactions: Awesoooome

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
I still think fighting a goddess as a final boss would be hype. It could be Eliza's or it could just be random, I don't care, but the multiple hands indian style would be so good!
That's actually super cool! Both it being Eliza's goddess or Indian style.

Reactions: zazzaro

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
I really don't see any use in multiple hands style goddess .... This game is about FEET not hands =) What shes gonna do with those multi hands hand job and that's it? Better idea is multiple girls for a boss wayyyyy better...

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
It's very interesting, with Bo Wei's style and personal touch, I'm sure he could create an awesome final boss based off of that concept.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
BO already said no goddess\succubi\fairy etc stuff... cant u get it ONLY REAL girls >_> And all Eliza's stories about some goddess is no more than a tool for submitting boys. Even Scarlett herself conmfirmed that Eliza is only using her nonsense religious stuff to brainwash silly boys =) So no goddess ever existed to begin with <_< pay more attention to story(and what u read) when u fap ^_^

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
For 10th lvl boss i would like to recommend 2 Milf Sluts 1 good and 2 evil i even have thought through their moves and plot already ^_^ Well in case devs have interest in that idea...
0000.jpg

Reactions: Awesoooome
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes