RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
I've just finished the message to Bo Wei and Koda, now all I can do is wait for a reply.

@edoitachi I can see that working as well, would make for very interesting battle, fighting two enemies at once.

Reactions: bahamut2195

user84

Jul 21, 2017
Guys check out this new game called Harshville. It's pretty similar to Tower of trample in its themes.

Torozio

Apr 5, 2018
I really don't see any use in multiple hands style goddess .... This game is about FEET not hands =) What shes gonna do with those multi hands hand job and that's it? Better idea is multiple girls for a boss wayyyyy better...
You dont see any use? She can grab your hands, legs and neck at the same time she masturbates you or even body/headscissor. It really open a lot of possibilities imo.

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
Guys check out this new game called Harshville. It's pretty similar to Tower of trample in its themes.

I have tried it. It is a femdom game when you have to survive as a poor, being careful to hunger and stamina. But for the moment it's a really short demo. COuld be good in the future, depends on how it will be developped.

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018

I considered sharing this link here, but decided against it, seeing as it's still extremely early in development and needs some work, but hopefully it'll work out. I know the creator has a patreon, so maybe this will bring him more patrons to support the development.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
You dont see any use? She can grab your hands, legs and neck at the same time she masturbates you or even body/headscissor. It really open a lot of possibilities imo.
Edo is just the new resident troll, try not to pay too much attention. Every good thread has a few, so it's NBD. I just wish he was funnier.

Reactions: zazzaro

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
I think he's just basing it on how much time has passed since the last update but its probably not based on any evidence
cant blame him for wanting to believe tho
Yvonne update please :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: DarkMatter

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
You are a cruel, cruel person. But I imagine the update will be any day now. It has been a month and despite his varying update times he has been consistent on at least one update per month.
I hope you are right :D because we have 20 more days in august :D

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Hahahaha sorry guys that was only for see the reaction XD
You know some guy got banned for this in this very thread.

I think he's just basing it on how much time has passed since the last update but its probably not based on any evidence
cant blame him for wanting to believe tho
Yvonne update please :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
The next update is probably going to be about floor 6... I think.

Reactions: Awesoooome

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018

Sure hope so. Then maybe after that a Yvonne update? I do believe she is the only character without some sort of expansion.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Sure hope so. Then maybe after that a Yvonne update? I do believe she is the only character without some sort of expansion.
Yvonne and Cobra will share an update, it has already been confirmed. If floor 6 is not next, than they will be and floor 6 will follow.

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017

Ok ok but it was not totally a joke...I said that also because one month since last update is passed so I thought the next release was close

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Hello, is there any kind of expansion for Eliza besides the hidden room with 4 scenes? Can I somehow submit to her i terms of relationship like with Khulan or Scarlett?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes