RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
maybe a knight-type (fights honorable as long as you dont use items, also doesnt heal herself)?
Some type of Cowgirl enemy seems more probable than an honorable knight. However, I do like the idea of the knight. But if she doesn't heal as long as you don't heal, she'd have to have incredible defensive capabilities and a larger amount of HP. So a good way to counteract this is to make her magical capabilities not very great. Like, maybe when she uses a spell to heal, there's some type of chance where it would lower her defense or even slightly damage her. Or if she knows any simple spells and uses them, they have a chance of backfiring, since she would prosper in her physical capabilities and not her magical ones. They also wouldn't be very powerful ones, but something that does a bit of damage, like maybe a simple fire or ice spell, just basic stuff. As far as bondage would go for her, maybe she could carry some older type of handcuffs or maybe have a grapple where she would knock the player off their feet, then attach some sort of ball and chain to their ankle, limiting their movement and dropping their evasiveness. I only say this because Knights do defeat and sometimes arrest criminals if they're not in some war or whatever. And she'd only do those moves if you use magic and potions, viewing the player as criminal scum (I'm sorry, I had to throw that meme in since we're talking about knights.) and deserving to be locked up. And perhaps when the player loses a fight where they use magic and potions, she would lock them up in a cage, and chain them to a wall or use some older method of bondage when a criminal was locked up, and torture the player, which could reveal a kinkier side to the knight. After that happens enough, she may start to use more sensual grapple moves in battle. As far as normal grapples would go, like if the player is fighting "honorably", maybe some type of move where she would press her boot into the player's head, some sort of slam move (like, pick the player up, then slam them down) which could lead into the previous grapple. And maybe a bear hug? It would press the player against her, presumably, relatively exposed and probably large cleavage. And if she's using the more sensual grapple moves, then those would get more sensual, like perhaps she'd think the player likes her boot on their head, or enjoys being pressed against her breasts when she bear hugs him, or even likes being tied down. So a knight character would be pretty cool, what are you guys' thoughts on this idea?

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
Knight(like Saber from fate series)>lame Cowgirl
I agree, mostly. A cowgirl would be cool, but a knight would be wayyyyy cooler, and definitely more fitting. But, I believe the devs are aiming to please the masses, and I'm not sure the majority want that, but maybe.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
I agree, mostly. A cowgirl would be cool, but a knight would be wayyyyy cooler, and definitely more fitting. But, I believe the devs are aiming to please the masses, and I'm not sure the majority want that, but maybe.
Yep u got good taste man =)

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Some type of Cowgirl enemy seems more probable than an honorable knight. However, I do like the idea of the knight. But if she doesn't heal as long as you don't heal, she'd have to have incredible defensive capabilities and a larger amount of HP. So a good way to counteract this is to make her magical capabilities not very great. Like, maybe when she uses a spell to heal, there's some type of chance where it would lower her defense or even slightly damage her. Or if she knows any simple spells and uses them, they have a chance of backfiring, since she would prosper in her physical capabilities and not her magical ones. They also wouldn't be very powerful ones, but something that does a bit of damage, like maybe a simple fire or ice spell, just basic stuff. As far as bondage would go for her, maybe she could carry some older type of handcuffs or maybe have a grapple where she would knock the player off their feet, then attach some sort of ball and chain to their ankle, limiting their movement and dropping their evasiveness. I only say this because Knights do defeat and sometimes arrest criminals if they're not in some war or whatever. And she'd only do those moves if you use magic and potions, viewing the player as criminal scum (I'm sorry, I had to throw that meme in since we're talking about knights.) and deserving to be locked up. And perhaps when the player loses a fight where they use magic and potions, she would lock them up in a cage, and chain them to a wall or use some older method of bondage when a criminal was locked up, and torture the player, which could reveal a kinkier side to the knight. After that happens enough, she may start to use more sensual grapple moves in battle. As far as normal grapples would go, like if the player is fighting "honorably", maybe some type of move where she would press her boot into the player's head, some sort of slam move (like, pick the player up, then slam them down) which could lead into the previous grapple. And maybe a bear hug? It would press the player against her, presumably, relatively exposed and probably large cleavage. And if she's using the more sensual grapple moves, then those would get more sensual, like perhaps she'd think the player likes her boot on their head, or enjoys being pressed against her breasts when she bear hugs him, or even likes being tied down. So a knight character would be pretty cool, what are you guys' thoughts on this idea?
and the way to fight "honorable" would be to only use pure physical moves like attack, double punch or defend. I would say that as long as you fight honorable she won't use grapples at all.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes