RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
in the old versions there is nothing about his age and i dont remember seeing yvonne saying he is 19 but what im sure about that bo said he is 13-14 in discord , in the other hand koda often change things like there was suppose to be a scene were khulan kill ethan cut his head off ,koda change that and told bo no way he will be writing that ..
Sorry but this dialogue existed before the arrival of Koda... I have just downloaded the version of 15 jan and it's the same.
upload_2018-8-9_15-37-53.png

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Believe whatever you want... This debate doesn't interest me. In the game, it's written 19, it's all that I wanted to say.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
well tnx guys i learn alot from you

wow i did not know that :)

you are the discord expert bro if you can talk whith bowei or look for that info im sure you will find it.
I did do a search, and I vaguely recall what you were saying, but there was a big purge of the general chat not too long ago when the rping was running rampant, and it might have been wiped from the logs. It sounds familiar though and I think Bo Wei did say that, I just don't remember the context.

Reactions: Drako

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
@skyreacher hey! @bahamut2195 and I are working on the walkthrough right now and we got to Cobra, problem is I need a save editor to check variables and mine doesn't work on saves post Cobra fights for some reason, so I was wondering if yours did? If so, could you give me a download link?

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
@skyreacher hey! @bahamut2195 and I are working on the walkthrough right now and we got to Cobra, problem is I need a save editor to check variables and mine doesn't work on saves post Cobra fights for some reason, so I was wondering if yours did? If so, could you give me a download link?
maybe one helps?

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
maybe one helps?
i never had problems with save editor even tho i never touched the variables, if mine is working correctly is ther any way i can help you ? * usualy use the one you linked*

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
The online one doesn't name variables, I need names. Is it possible to download it?

All of them actually. I don't need any in particular, just a general check.
sry i diden't find an edtor that names the variables :/ found a few that suposly should show the variables but on my saves the option is gray can't click it

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes