Cobra: sadistic, vicious, illusive, mysterious, rich, hypnotic, corrupting
Lily: sadistic, vicious, illusive, mysterious, steamy, dense, salty
Karen: sadistic, vicious, bold, intense, steamy, dense, lethal
Claus: pacifying, gentle, illusive, mysterious, rich, thick, hypnotic, jolly
Swan: pacifying, gentle, illusive, mysterious, hypnotic, thick, innocent
Crow: pacifying, gentle, bold, intense, rich, steamy, humbling
Jessica: sadistic, vicious, illusive, mysterious, thick, dense, disorienting

dominant, stinky, sweaty, smelly, addictive are general
I got in one "stinky, misterious and rich" Claus, cobra or eliza could match with that and I guessed right choosing Eliza. Do you think stinky is for all of them?

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Sorry but in the minigame of the shoes path, I've understood that you have to match the number of the mistress's shoe floor with the number of the sign. I have guessed everything except the Jessica's ones... Tried every sign number and always fails... -_-

I figure it out: you have to turn back with Jessica's ones

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Jesus after months since the last update I thought I'd be happy with anything but this...this is just so mind boggling awful.

lewdmaster420

Apr 27, 2018
Tried opening the last present after like 8 "Mistress" choices from the present picking minigame, expecting to get the good ending. Got this bug instead, anyone else?

tka2

Jan 6, 2019
Can anyone give me a guide on how to go through this and see all the scenes? And how not to stumble upon a bad ending. I opened the gift and got a bad ending but in another comment Mrs. Claus ''saved'' me. How it works?

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
I got the Good Ending in the initial Claus' room, but can't get the bad ending...
Plus, I've spent reindeer points in every way, unlocking kisses, spits and so on, but when coming back to initial room she tells me I've not unlocked the x10 kiss, x20 kiss, and so on...
And I don't understand how to become full reindeer in order to pull the object away (I though Good ending would worked but actually not...)

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
I got the Good Ending in the initial Claus' room, but can't get the bad ending...
Plus, I've spent reindeer points in every way, unlocking kisses, spits and so on, but when coming back to initial room she tells me I've not unlocked the x10 kiss, x20 kiss, and so on...
And I don't understand how to become full reindeer in order to pull the object away (I though Good ending would worked but actually not...)
that looks buggy. What the good end you got and how?

Jun 26, 2017
the BE actually changes with your preference. it will display three mistresses according to a variable. dunno what is this variable but it happens to be my top 3. pretty cool

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Pretty good update all things considered, Only thing I despised was the chimney maze, that was absolutely awful and way too punishing.

NoName267

Jan 19, 2020
Yo guys i have a problem and don't really know why i have it
I did everything what i could do and have every scene claus can get me before i installed new content and i can't start it
dunno why and dunno what to do now
help plz

Reactions: Search88
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes