RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
all three are proper Game Overs. There's two different ones where you become a pet/reindeer, and a toy end.

EDIT:
1: ask for feet at the shoe game (option 2) 3 times.
2: be fully drained (no equipment too) and talk to 2nd screen Claus while collared.
3: Open the third big box after the chimny
What do you mean for #2? How do you get drained (or was that a typo)?

I suggest entering the chimney when this is showing in the room on the left:
1610172702277.png
To get through this route, you just need to go Down, Right, Down, Left, Down, then finally Left (changing directions when you hit a wall).

You need to use the heels to get through to the third box, but they should help at any time.

How to get a "good ending"? I unlocked all animations and buyed the shoes. I just can't figured out the meaning of stars in frame.
Depending on how you define a "good" ending, I don't think there is one. There is at least one "Happy End" where Ethan is enslaved, and a "Bad End", but all the ends I've seen are Game Overs.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JOWHYJO

Apr 28, 2020
all three are proper Game Overs. There's two different ones where you become a pet/reindeer, and a toy end.

EDIT:
1: ask for feet at the shoe game (option 2) 3 times.
2: be fully drained (no equipment too) and talk to 2nd screen Claus while collared.
3: Open the third big box after the chimny
what about #2, i dont understand

JOWHYJO

Apr 28, 2020
go to lady cobra tribute all your stats unequip everything, then get put into the reindeer collar and attempt to play the present search game.
where is the reindeer collar ?and what is the present search game ?please tell me ,thanks

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
where is the reindeer collar ?and what is the present search game ?please tell me ,thanks
the easiest way would be to put out the fire and go into the chimney and wait. after 11 seconds you lose then get put in a collar. then you can start making reindeer points.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Well, I figured out the kiss option at the main cabin. just go through that crazy mistletoe obstacle course get hit by the little flying bastards 10 times and you get the first one. then so on and so forth for the rest.

Reactions: Zepheral

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
So what was the fuss about level 0??
If Koda can keep focus, he might return to ToT and do work on Floor 7 in as early as '2-3 weeks'. We're still working on a 'Koda-to-actual-time' approximation though, so its likely in terms of months. Which is still (not-as-bad-as-previous) news.

does anyone know how to get this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got it by doing both of the points gaining options on the first room x3 each. Then I talked to her in the second room. You likely need to be charmed or collared.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes