RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
I am not gonna lie, seeing poor sub boy Ethan get reverse-rapped by the tower girls would be incredibally hot. For those of you who played TowerEscapeWithLily, you can see just how hot this can be. The only reason I could see being against this would be adding another feature to Boda's already over fulled plate.
Penetration could be done well (The ‘reward’ of oral sex from Khulan comes to mind) but it’s not necessary to the game which is fetish specific. If done it should be done with a specific opponent that addresses a Femdom fetish in some fashion.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Is there any chance someone could reupload the 17.2 link with the bug fixes? The google drive one is just saying download quota exceeded

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
After all this time the update was about footworship of mrs claus. Fck this i expect some hardcore scene not this foot worship bullshit. Just make a epic update or don't update at all. Why is this game taking so long to make one epic scene i mean the pics are all gif file not some animated video you can control yet it's taking this long. Its just probably cause they don't know what they are doing or just they are lazy as fck. I just unsubb there channel in discord no longer supporting these greedy fckrs . Just done with this shît.

Dr4g0n

Dec 18, 2018
Hey guys. Since I've lost my data, I'm trying to edit my saves so I can get to level 99 and go back to where I was. Everytime I try to modify them, it works at the start, but, after a battle, the stats reset to how they were before the edit. Can someone help me understand what am I doing wrong?

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
After all this time the update was about footworship of mrs claus. Fck this i expect some hardcore scene not this foot worship bullshit. Just make a epic update or don't update at all. Why is this game taking so long to make one epic scene i mean the pics are all gif file not some animated video you can control yet it's taking this long. Its just probably cause they don't know what they are doing or just they are lazy as fck. I just unsubb there channel in discord no longer supporting these greedy fckrs . Just done with this shît.
"TOweR oF TraMPle?????"

Good riddens dumb ass dont come back, theres literally 90000 other games with boring ass vanilla sex scenes go to them. Leave out golden goose alone. This game is for the foot degenerates.

Aug 23, 2020
You people kill me. They release an update and everyone instantly forgets how they are being treated... Let me state some simple facts so you guys can understand.

- Clause Update was supposed to come out in 2019.
- Clause Update was delayed nearly a dozen times within one month between 2020 and 2021.
- Clause update delayed level 0
- Level 0 delayed F7 and Crow/Swan pt 3
- All this shit could and should have been pushed out more than a year ago.

- Koda and Bo are literally purposefully delaying content, and throwing in filler content which they can use to delay their other delays. They are nesting delays inside of delays!

Seriously. Just take a moment, and count how many times a delay has happened. It's not just a delay on one thing either, cuz every time they delay one thing, it delays everything else... So for every delay on say a side project, 2+ other projects are getting delayed. They are nesting delays inside delays, and repeating them making it so they can literally delay dozens of times before releasing even the smallest bit of content.

And this is what kills me... When they release that tiny bit of content, pages of white knights and happy comments come flooding in!

Stardew valley was delayed less times than a single update from Koda/Bo, and that shit was coded from scratch!

TL;DR Koda/Bo are purposefully delaying content in a multiplicative manner (Not just 1+1 = 2, but number of delays X (delay X number of projects)... and they are doing it to milk their Patreons. They laugh and joke about it too, and have even stated as such.

Enjoy your nested delays. I for one think these guys should pay pack every bit of money they've gotten, let alone should not continue to get any more money.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Don't worry, I'm sure Koda will never show is face again after what happened last time. He'll just crawl back into his little white night centric discord server.

69yeetman69

Jul 24, 2020
I transferred my save file but for some reason Karen is still there and I can't change to my puppy gear on her floor/it doesn't let me use it there. I am confused.

edit: I mean, I have beaten her and I just wanted to put it on for Claus part 2.

Slayer7

Nov 27, 2018
vlrkxu5t64151.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Konstantinus

tenchu1234

Mar 7, 2018
You people kill me. They release an update and everyone instantly forgets how they are being treated... Let me state some simple facts so you guys can understand.

- Clause Update was supposed to come out in 2019.
- Clause Update was delayed nearly a dozen times within one month between 2020 and 2021.
- Clause update delayed level 0
- Level 0 delayed F7 and Crow/Swan pt 3
- All this shit could and should have been pushed out more than a year ago.

- Koda and Bo are literally purposefully delaying content, and throwing in filler content which they can use to delay their other delays. They are nesting delays inside of delays!

Seriously. Just take a moment, and count how many times a delay has happened. It's not just a delay on one thing either, cuz every time they delay one thing, it delays everything else... So for every delay on say a side project, 2+ other projects are getting delayed. They are nesting delays inside delays, and repeating them making it so they can literally delay dozens of times before releasing even the smallest bit of content.

And this is what kills me... When they release that tiny bit of content, pages of white knights and happy comments come flooding in!

Stardew valley was delayed less times than a single update from Koda/Bo, and that shit was coded from scratch!

TL;DR Koda/Bo are purposefully delaying content in a multiplicative manner (Not just 1+1 = 2, but number of delays X (delay X number of projects)... and they are doing it to milk their Patreons. They laugh and joke about it too, and have even stated as such.

Enjoy your nested delays. I for one think these guys should pay pack every bit of money they've gotten, let alone should not continue to get any more money.
No we didnt forget about it.
But everyone complains 363 days of the year (rightfully).

So whats the point complaining the other 2 days we actually get an update if we just wanna play the update and finally have some "fun" ;)

Dont worry you get 356 more days to complain in this year.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes