RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

DarkThought00

Apr 5, 2019
So I downloaded it and ran its install, but when i tried to run the game, it read as missing a font, i found the font online, but then it read as missing "bgm theme 2". It also flagged as ransomware so what the fuck is going on with this game?

Reactions: Yoldi

nickluna00

Apr 28, 2020
I wonder is there any way to recover the stats and levels that Claus drained from Ethan in the mini game? It's kinda cruel because even Lady Cobra will give the stats back.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jul 8, 2020

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Not as toxic as your grammar.
oh no, theres a grammar nazi...
You don't understand, my friend. It doesn't matter how good you think your arguments are; the crushing truth is that Bo (and the vast majority of his fanbase) just doesn't want vanilla sex into this game. He said it in his discord more than once. As incredible and counterintuitive as it may sound to you, regular sex just doesn't turn on a lot of people. It's not something you can reason your way through; when it comes to sexual likings, arguments aren't even worth shit. Besides, without wanting to turn this into an anthropological discussion, a mistress that has regular sex with her slaves and a mistress that just wants them as tools or pets are, at their very core, very different mistresses that attend to very different inner desires at a profound conceptual level. The difference is, in fact, very significant, and can ruin a character completely (or, in your case, fix it, you see?). For this reason, not all games can be for everyone, nor attend to every single fetish in the world. In the end, it's a little bit self-centered to think that adding something you like is objectively making the game better. Just think about it ;)
sure getting pissed on must be turning them on, i didnt say remove or dont add other scenes just suggested that thered be some scenes at least in parts where it totally fits in. for example jessica was going from blowjobs to facesitting to... getting pissed on, ye thats the final act, getting pissed on. she herself teased with anal and was like "but no u dont deserve that" and now i been gnomed. ik its a humiliation game but ive been sittin there for like a hour or two trying to do all the right dialouges and tried going submissive surrender path or being strong willed and tried to take in all the details but nah u get pissed on gg good game. then i was like ok maybe theres something else to it its not like the game is gonna leave me hanging like that, so i tried and tried, even tried giving halloween pumpkin but "this place is already too scary already". its not fun game experience and if bo wei wants more people to test his game hes probably gonna have to fix that because i assume a really small percentage have piss fetish.

a mistress that has sex with their slaves now and then and one who doesnt is reality vs fantasy, those women are all alone on each floor and finally when theres boys they dont get horny? not saying ruin the character, if it doesnt fit in with that character or what its doing dont do it but some places are perfect to add some penetration scene. khulan has one and the games still doing better than ever. also mistresses givng their slaves rewards is still the same as keeping them as pets, they just give their pets rewards. not for their own amusement. last part, its already proved that a lot of people have suggested this just to get bombarded by u guys, so its not that self centered. this would just make the game much better. bo wei pls take it into consideration, and im tired of arguing with multiple people at once so im not gonna be responding after this. at the end of the day its not gonna remove ur sexual likings but only make the game better.

mooseanon21

Nov 21, 2018
Edit: This is not related to the ongoing discussion about whether penetration should be part of the game.
Maybe it is just me, but I can't bring myself to like this.
I have to admit, I have only played a little bit of the new content and then I kind of just stopped caring.
I loved this game when it stall had a simple concept - one fight per floor with female wrestling moves.
I still loved expansion content like on Lady Cobra's floor for instance, so maybe this is just a matter of personal taste, and Claus just doesn't do it for me.
But the concept of coming up with ever more complicated puzzles as filler content leading up to a new CG, some text and the "sniffing sound" leads me to believe this game is way past its prime.

Or maybe I'm just getting too old for this shit...

edlesgce

Jan 13, 2019
How to unlock the x10, x20,x30, x40, x50 kisses into first cozy cabin of Mrs. Claus? I have always just 3 kisses...

Pic

May 13, 2017
Finally find the time to clear this update, it was really good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Waiting for whatever comes next: Level 0, new project or ToT new stuff.

Reactions: Dufoe

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
Is this update worth the wait or should I return in 6 months for updates on planned spinoff game number 35?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes