RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
I do have to admit, Koda-As-Aqua does fit far too well.

EDIT: Although you'll have to throw in Bo Wei to make it a proper direct comparison.

Last edited:

Pic

May 13, 2017
I picked it some 15 times and still nothing, in 17.0 and 17.2 all the same, all other content cleared. The air or whatever just clears and nothing happens every time it's selected. Any ideas?
Don't know how to help, maybe there something that you have to do first or your save may be bugged ☹

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As a heads up, the "Fan Sigs 2" link on the front page just links to the final page of the thread (In this case, here).

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Finished the update and eh, it's ok.

The puzzles were cool for the most part and the ass CG, while overused to absurdity, was bomb! Everything else was mediocre though, and that barefoot extra scene that got added last minute was an embarassing drop in quality. The map too looked odd with that weird corridor on the right.

All and all it wasn't too bad, just poorly handled and definitely not worth the extra delay to 7F.

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Finished the update and eh, it's ok.

The puzzles were cool for the most part and that ass CG, while overused to absurdity, was bomb! Everything else was mediocre though, and that barefoot extra scene that was added last minute was an embarassing drop in quality. The map too looked weird with that weird corridor on the right.

All and all it wasn't too bad, just poorly handled and definitely not worth the extra delay to 7F.
or level 0

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Is there any update about floor 7 or level 0?
In the last progress report he said "I'll now return to finishing Level:0 within the month"
but we don't know how much there is still to be done .
So same as always a big ?
No news newer than that, and as per usual, any Koda estimate about finishing something "within the month" is about as reliable as one ply toilet paper.

edlesgce

Jan 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your suggestions. I can't get the reindeer end. As you wrote, I lose my levels (I am at 1 now) but I can't lose ATK, DEF either if I continue to lose the shoe game... I tried to talk to her many times but nothing... other suggestions?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
btw, is crow and swan story content completely done? cause I can't get any further? I may have to restart game or?

Dufoe

Aug 15, 2018
I enjoyed the update a lot. The kissing and the toys were hot af, animations were a very nice touch. Overall the update feels like a lot of work went into it, and it's oozing quality.

Now I want to see kissing with other mistresses too. A lot of potential for new content here: in general whatever tricks you get taught by one mistress, it only makes sense to share them with the others.

To be honest, I'm not a very big fan of the little side projects like hallow mansion which is just game over galore and the new srpg Bo's cooking up, since gameplay wise it's nothing erotic, - I feel like these projects lack the level of effort put into gameplay that I associate with the games from this team. On the other hand I'm very much looking forward to Level 0 and Swan 3 whenever they are ready.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes