RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
At least the kiss and Mistress ending scene were good but....that patreon demanded barefoot scene was lame for the time invested(delayed) in it, it was a meh overall of an update for me at best, revisited Cobra to get level drained and she is still awesome, also that Lilly scene when you are level 1 is good and her second time lessons (with reused CGs because Bo) are good.
So what's different from other updates? Those sprite handmade animations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope those were made with saving Bo's time doing "unnecesary" CGs in mind and focusing in the CGs that we really want, otherwise those were not A grade ideas. Now it's time to wait for Mrs. Christy Bonnie for easter because that's what ToT and Boda are all about, seasonal themed updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: tormagnum

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I sort of don't understand why people tend to go to patreon for these kind of games.. Are there no alternatives? I mean Patreon has a good idea, great idea even, but why the fuck/*beep* should they involve with peoples content? Isn't that other countries and authorities thing to do, as they also just love to do? I can only presume there are rules already in certain countries? Seriously.. Soon I need a rule to be allowed to fart..

Edit was actually meant for another forum, but little drunk, but whatever keeping it here, enjoy boyos:)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No news newer than that, and as per usual, any Koda estimate about finishing something "within the month" is about as reliable as one ply toilet paper.
This is so true. This is why when I saw this update was out when it was (Despite being weeks late), I was still pleasantly surprised. That just shows how low Boda has set the bar with the delays.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Pic

May 13, 2017
Thank you for your suggestions. I can't get the reindeer end. As you wrote, I lose my levels (I am at 1 now) but I can't lose ATK, DEF either if I continue to lose the shoe game... I tried to talk to her many times but nothing... other suggestions?
You can go for Lady Cobra and lose to her or if you already did her subroute just give her all the stats.

Reactions: Narak8813

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Oh Koda. Im starting from the beginning again (new computer). Doing all the quests again. Its been a complete joy (after about 2 years) to see it all again with fresh eyes. The Scarlett story is so cute; getting your puppy outfit again was a reward well worth having. But now im doing Eliza, and the pure labor of love behind the text is so... its so wonderfully gentle. How on earth did you guys end up in this mess? I started my patreon almost immediately last time. (you'd just finished floor 6 with the promise of updates every month to a month and a half). I saw the clause update... then so many delays. After about 6 or so months, i gave up. Can you just try and recapture that feeling again of a game designed by artists for their audience? It breaks my heart that the further up i go, the less flushed out this game will become. That Eliza chain is so good. Its legit one of the most interesting and entertaining (even with the repetition of scenes) precisely because you clearly put so much imagination into the words.

Ah well, if nothing else, ive still got crow and the jester and the clause update. But i wish you guys were less bored by this project.

s890206tw

Jan 6, 2020
This is what I tested so far of the Claus Shoes game
(O)means that mistress has the keyword (X) means that mistress don't have the keyword
""Alert ! : the list is not complete , you are free to copy it and add in/Correct what you discover ""

Khulan: (O) Pacifying, intense , Deep , Primal, Gentle (X) Mature
Yvonne: (O) Stinky , Sadistic , Hypnotic, Vicious, Steamy ,Intense (X) Rich , Dense

Crow : (O) Dominic, Pacifying, Smelly , Bold , Rich (X) Sweaty,
Swan: (O) Mysterious , Hypnotic ,Addictive, Innocent,Pacifying ,Sweaty, Damp, Rich ,Sticky (X) Bold

Santa : (O) Illusive , Rich , Jolly, Stinky
Jessica: (O)Sweaty , Mysterious , Thick, Sticky, Sadistic, Dense

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes