RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
does anybody have any tips for karen?
As i have posted multiple times here, to pass Karens challenges, keep up the grab block, heal every few turns and most importantly attack her every 2 or 3 turns. Her strength increases every turn till you attack her, after you do that her strength returns to normal and starts building again.

Do all that and passing her challenges to save the monks will be relatively easy, just don't forget to be a decent level and grind the materials needed to make lava potions for permanent strengh increases (Volcanic Ash earned from S rank victory vs Scarlett) and frost potions for permanent defence increases (Crystal Ice earned from S rank victory vs Eliza).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
In the last progress report he said "I'll now return to finishing Level:0 within the month"
but we don't know how much there is still to be done .
So same as always a big ?
Huh I see. I've found Hallow Mansion as halloween composition recently. Seems that's the real reason of lv0 delays at the first place, but ofc we don't know if there will be even more delays.

DanPappo

Oct 10, 2020
I'm super happy to discover that new update is finally out. I cannot wait to finish my exam period to enjoy Claus's sweetness.

And who knows, maybe another update will be outby then (i'm kidding myself, i'm not so naive)

• Haha

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
I'm super happy to discover that new update is finally out. I cannot wait to finish my exam period to enjoy Claus's sweetness.

And who knows, maybe another update will be outby then (i'm kidding myself, i'm not so naive)
:BootyTime:i am naive enough to belive it, that an update will come out:BootyTime:
and hope it will the swans thirth part

Reactions: DanPappo

s890206tw

Jan 6, 2020
okay I am really stuck on the claus shoe puzzle, does anyone know what to do?
If you mean the puzzle to enter Part 2 , you have to recognize every mistress's shoes in order to transfer it to that mistress's floor count , for example :
1. If you see Scarlett's shoes , that means floor "1" , the number "1" means you can pass through 1 tile away from the shoes

2. If you see Eliza's shoes , that means floor "3" , which means you can only pass through 3 tiles away from Eliza's shoes .

3. The green sandal doesn't belong to any mistress we met , so the answer is floor "7"

" Alert " : the only exception is Jessica , her floor hides in the tower , and her famous feature is "invert" , so the only way to pass through Jessica's shoes , is to line yourself up with the shoes , and then "walk away" , which is "down" , because the "invert" of "walking away" is "getting through"

evanm

Nov 11, 2019
I dont like asking those stuff, but my PC broke and i need a save, i complete everything before the new release, if anyone have a save like this i would be grateful.

• Sad
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes