RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
How to get the key to floor 7 or simply pass the crow, cuz i have pass through dr swan part 1 and 2 and become slave of crow, but it seems stuck at crow
floor 7 isn't out yet. it was supposed to come out after swan/ crow part 3. but swan crow part 3. is on hold for "Level 0" which was put on hold for the xmas update.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Anyone know how to get Jessica's breast feeding handjob scene? I can see it in the picture files and it has a number of frames so it's an animation too. I couldn't get it to trigger in battle, its not a surrender option and nothing in her room triggers it either... At a loss here on how to get this scene which has bummed me out a bit cos it's one of my favourite sub positions/actions. any help would be appreciated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nicknicola

lolo3445

Mar 27, 2019
Anyone know how to get Jessica's breast feeding handjob scene? I can see it in the picture files and it has a number of frames so it's an animation too. I couldn't get it to trigger in battle, its not a surrender option and nothing in her room triggers it either... At a loss here on how to get this scene which has bummed me out a bit cos it's one of my favourite sub positions/actions. any help would be appreciated.
This animation of Jessica takes place in battle. You have to be at maximum submission and wait for her to use this move

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nicknicola

lolo3445

Mar 27, 2019
How did you see it in the image file?

Mercury1843

Jul 20, 2020
does anyone have any tips for outlasting karen i get to round 10 but after that i usually lose the fight and is it possible to save all the monks she has captive?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes