RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
is there a way to increase the resolution of the game? when it goes fullscreen resolution becomes trash
Try this.

It doesn't resize the window, but clones it with a resizable one and rescales with a good enough interpolation so that it doesn't look like a pixelated or blurry mess. I use it for old RPGMaker engine games.

Sep 15, 2020
Try this.

It doesn't resize the window, but clones it with a resizable one and rescales with a good enough interpolation so that it doesn't look like a pixelated or blurry mess. I use it for old RPGMaker engine games.
thanks a lot dude

Feb 2, 2020
you know the funny thing? when we do get content for TOT its usually of a much higher standard then what came before to the point you can fucking see the art getting better mistress by mistress which is a little jaring but im glad the art is gradually getting better. Bo or koda if you are reading this...

People dont like you guys because of the content. Its just a fucking mess when it comes to deadlines and now we dont even really know what the main project is at the moment. Is it TOT again? is it that game bo is working on in a seperate rpgmaker thing? or is it level 0 that still hasnt came out yet.

I know most people here are going to disagree but id rather get the content on schedule and it be janky and need patching then have no updates nothing then ALL OF A SUDDEN NEW UPDATE OR PROJECT. Much more people would be patreons if they trusted you guys more.

Please we just want more big fat milkers and stinky feet.

Sincerely, A fan

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
After all this time the update was about footworship of mrs claus. Fck this i expect some hardcore scene not this foot worship bullshit. Just make a epic update or don't update at all. Why is this game taking so long to make one epic scene i mean the pics are all gif file not some animated video you can control yet it's taking this long. Its just probably cause they don't know what they are doing or just they are lazy as fck. I just unsubb there channel in discord no longer supporting these greedy fckrs . Just done with this shît.
Footworship is the main thing we like by far, after Lily. Happy we won't see you anymore then :p

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Those who delay the development of TOT games are patreon sponsors, not Koda and Bowei.
I wholeheartedly agree with that statement, it's the enablers (IE paypiggies) who are making these delays so frequent. If anyone makes a Mistress Boda OC they are Lady Cobra would get along nicely.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes