RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
all three are proper Game Overs. There's two different ones where you become a pet/reindeer, and a toy end.

EDIT:
1: ask for feet at the shoe game (option 2) 3 times.
2: be fully drained (no equipment too) and talk to 2nd screen Claus while collared.
3: Open the third big box after the chimny

gotjinxed

Feb 23, 2020
i already bought her hells but when i click on fire it says "despites your efforts, the flame burns bright. Its resilience gives you hope!" and i cant do anything, im missing something?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
i already bought her hells but when i click on fire it says "despites your efforts, the flame burns bright. Its resilience gives you hope!" and i cant do anything, im missing something?
You can't enter that fireplace. You need to enter the other fireplace, in the room on the right.

Reactions: Hero sama

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
I don't get how the shoe puzzle works and I can't make sense of which fence corresponds to which mistress.

Robin187

Jan 26, 2019
I don't get how the shoe puzzle works and I can't make sense of which fence corresponds to which mistress.
you count from either left or right depending on which side the shoe is at. if you have trouble with the jester boots, just think of her reverse reality, maybe youre not supposed to go forward

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes