RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jul 22, 2017
Did I just come across their game at Dlsite??? They are realizing they can't keep lying to the people forever or wait they actually can.

holyyygrail

Aug 11, 2019
I generally dislike posting in those communities, but being a regular reader of this thread, I must agree that this recent debate has become stale.

The patreon website finds its name from the word "patron", in the old definition a patron is a rich donator of the arts or craft, who gave his money let a creator live freely and who gave himself a role of protector. To note that the latin origin of the word meant protector and was derivated from the word "father".

In those conditions, you can consider a patron to be a piggybank in some sort, for the artist or craftman they're patroning. A patron generally doesn't have demands because it is considered a donator role, the only reason for their donation being to enable the creator's living.
Thus said... There's a problem with that coming from the way many patreon pledge are working. For many, the website fills the role of a monthly subscriptions to get ahold of a service. I think this is how most people in this forum are seeing it. And I think that we'll all agree on the fact that a subscription to an irregular service is considered a bad subscription.

All that to say that depending on the way you see Patreon and the role of pledgers, you can either see patrons enabling the life of one or multiple individual in hope to let them thrive in their craft whatever they produce or even if nothing at all is ever produced. Or you can see blind subscribers of a scamming subscription service. The debate became stale because the pledger feels like he's fitting into the first role, while the pirates are feeling that he's actually fitting into the second.

Can we go back to discussing the game's possible or impossible updates and people's mistresses or mechanics ideas ? That would be great.

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
I generally dislike posting in those communities, but being a regular reader of this thread, I must agree that this recent debate has become stale.

The patreon website finds its name from the word "patron", in the old definition a patron is a rich donator of the arts or craft, who gave his money let a creator live freely and who gave himself a role of protector. To note that the latin origin of the word meant protector and was derivated from the word "father".

In those conditions, you can consider a patron to be a piggybank in some sort, for the artist or craftman they're patroning. A patron generally doesn't have demands because it is considered a donator role, the only reason for their donation being to enable the creator's living.
Thus said... There's a problem with that coming from the way many patreon pledge are working. For many, the website fills the role of a monthly subscriptions to get ahold of a service. I think this is how most people in this forum are seeing it. And I think that we'll all agree on the fact that a subscription to an irregular service is considered a bad subscription.

All that to say that depending on the way you see Patreon and the role of pledgers, you can either see patrons enabling the life of one or multiple individual in hope to let them thrive in their craft whatever they produce or even if nothing at all is ever produced. Or you can see blind subscribers of a scamming subscription service. The debate became stale because the pledger feels like he's fitting into the first role, while the pirates are feeling that he's actually fitting into the second.

Can we go back to discussing the game's possible or impossible updates and people's mistresses or mechanics ideas ? That would be great.
You really chosed well your profile picture to defens boda’s bootlickers

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Why do you guys bother running around, telling patrons to unsub? I'm not gonna tell anyone what to do with their money, cause it's none of my business. And I feel like it could also do more harm than good.

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Why do you guys bother running around, telling patrons to unsub? I'm not gonna tell anyone what to do with their money, cause it's none of my business. And I feel like it could also do more harm than good.
No one told the patrons to unsub, it’s just simple critics that they are getting milked, they just chose to cry and suck boda’s ass on how « they do what they want with their money »

sure man, you do what you want with your money, but that doesn’t mean you’re not getting milked, and that doesn’t mean that boda will take their content production seriously as ling as they have moneywhores who pay them every month for not doing anything.
Face the truth, if it wouldn’t have been true, not so many people would have been unhappy about the situation.

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Koda is continuing his complete shutdown well into mid-May at this point. The entire month is going by with no word from either developer as to what is going on. Patrons have asked multiple times for an update, news, anything, and received no response. The last time Koda posted anything at all was two days ago, only to reply with an emoji to a Patron accusing him of being on vacation.

image_2021-05-16_160139.png

March 26th: "Level:0 is pushed to April" and "7F will be in the game by mid-July." We already know the Level 0 date to be yet another lie, with the 7F deadline shaping up to be the same.

image_2021-05-16_155720.png

April 29th: "I'll update later with my upcoming plans." This was over two weeks ago, but of course Koda's definition of "later" is a lot different than a normal person.

image_2021-05-16_155512.png

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Koda is continuing his complete shutdown well into mid-May at this point. The entire month is going by with no word from either developer as to what is going on. Patrons have asked multiple times for an update, news, anything, and received no response. The last time Koda posted anything at all was two days ago, only to reply with an emoji to a Patron accusing him of being on vacation.

View attachment 1198311

March 26th: "Level:0 is pushed to April" and "7F will be in the game by mid-July." We already know the Level 0 date to be yet another lie, with the 7F deadline shaping up to be the same.

View attachment 1198304

April 29th: "I'll update later with my upcoming plans." This was over two weeks ago, but of course Koda's definition of "later" is a lot different than a normal person.

View attachment 1198301
Then you still have patrons defending their filthy ass

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
give them a break guys must have been a lot of work to find someone japanese to translate the tutorial of heelfall
they've done so much work can't expect any new updates for another 3 years. how else is koda gonna get his 39th surgery and 67th vacation? oh and also let's not forget koda needs to be sick for another 82 times and then talk allday long on discord how brave he is that he still works on ToT even tho he is sick before we get a new update.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I mean, I wrote a fucking idiotic long ass-forum post to explain why your debate is dumb. What other pic did you expect from such an idiot ?
Lily still ain't gonna let you hit it Mr. Nice Sub.

... after all of this argument and debates, even if any one of your point is right it aint changing nothing. this drama will be funny for koda and bo to see, they be laughing their ass off at this. Both side of clowns fighting while nothing change... its pointless, kinda whatever at the end of the day.
I'm not so sure about that. Koda really doesn't like people talking about his poor work ethic in the forums.

dulkkae

Jul 14, 2020
How can I win the cobra part and move on? Do I have to do exp labor? Or will the game proceed if I keep losing? Please help me

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes