RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Swatychopsuey

Jul 30, 2019
Koda and all the developers are amazing and made so much content. Heelfall is absolutely mind blowing and ToT is too and is much bigger. Give it time guys we are lucky enough to play a game under development we can't whine at all.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Enough people began questioning why Koda has given no update nearly three weeks after promising an update for him to finally bother responding with a post that's more than an emoji, only to say he will deem the Patrons worthy of a progress report when he's "ready." He also unashamedly claims that "being scammer is bad," after charging customers of the Japanese DLsite store seventeen dollars for Heelfall, a game available on Patreon for two dollars.

image_2021-05-18_001857.png

Koda and all the developers are amazing and made so much content. Heelfall is absolutely mind blowing and ToT is too and is much bigger. Give it time guys we are lucky enough to play a game under development we can't whine at all.
I see more accounts with barely any posts like this cropping up. It's likely that one of the core sycophants on the Discord is spending time to make these shill posts. I won't even bother eviscerating your post, the evidence as to why you could not be more wrong is laid bare in the thread already.

Dinodo

May 15, 2019
Enough people began questioning why Koda has given no update nearly three weeks after promising an update for him to finally bother responding with a post that's more than an emoji, only to say he will deem the Patrons worthy of a progress report when he's "ready." He also unashamedly claims that "being scammer is bad," after charging customers of the Japanese DLsite store seventeen dollars for Heelfall, a game available on Patreon for two dollars.

View attachment 1200333

I see more accounts with barely any posts like this cropping up. It's likely that one of the core sycophants on the Discord is spending time to make these shill posts. I won't even bother eviscerating your post, the evidence as to why you could not be more wrong is laid bare in the thread already.
This is all par for the course for 99% of all h game devs so I never have a probably never will spend a single cent on one except for a series like the sequel series which has shown game after game to be great.

Unknown282

Nov 27, 2020
Then you still have patrons defending their filthy ass
If you want to know who is Koda biggest simp and most loyal white knight, look at this. Whenever people from here attack Koda on his discord, he always come to his defense. He act like he is the smart one and we're the dumb one when he pay Koda every months despite the immersive amounts of delays, smh. These screenshots aren't all of his "Defensive for Koda" on non patron channels and I suspect he also defend Koda on patrons only channels.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
If you want to know who is Koda biggest simp and most loyal white knight, look at this. Wherever people from here attack Koda on his discord, he always come to his defense. He act like he is the smart one and we're the dumb one when he pay Koda every months despite the immersive amounts of delays, smh. These screenshots aren't all of his "Defensive for Koda" on non patron channels and I suspect he also defend Koda on patrons only channels.

him and zariel

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
If you want to know who is Koda biggest simp and most loyal white knight, look at this. Wherever people from here attack Koda on his discord, he always come to his defense. He act like he is the smart one and we're the dumb one when he pay Koda every months despite the immersive amounts of delays, smh. These screenshots aren't all of his "Defensive for Koda" on non patron channels and I suspect he also defend Koda on patrons only channels.
Oh my lord there is not one single message in there that didn't make me cringe. This idiot is a pretty good proof of how braindead the Boda patrons are. They literally don't have 1 brain cell to at least reconsider the situation and think a little bit why are there so many people unhappy with Koda.

This monkey is the ultimate proof that even if you discuss aggresively or normaly with them, as soon as you criticize, not boda's work, but their way of taking their patrons for some idiots, the coinpiggies will assault you with "OMG NOO KODA MAKES GOOD WORK, 2$ IS NOTHING! ! ! !" and proceed to suck on some Boda dick.

Some people will say "arguing on f95 is useless". Take it how you want, but when someone new comes and sees the shitstorm about ToT that goes on here (for a good reason ofc) they will think twice before supporting. It does work because I was this close to support them on patreon, until I saw what was going on here so I decided to wait some time and just evaluate the situation before donating, and guess what, seems f95 thread messages were true !

PS: If anyone could redirect that idiot banned chan to me, that would be highly appreciated, just to have some fun lmao

Yeah, guys, take care of your asses and don't take seriously what pigcoins say about people on this thread criticizing their work. They words are not worth more than the 2$ a month they pay to get trolled by devs.

Unknown282

Nov 27, 2020
PS: If anyone could redirect that idiot banned chan to me, that would be highly appreciated, just to have some fun lmao
Unfortunately, you can't. He setting his DMs so only people on his friendlist can DM him. The only way to contact him is at ToT discord server, but he will have some supporters and I think Koda will ban you or mute the channel if you try to do that there.

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Unfortunately, you can't. He setting his DMs so only people on his friendlist can DM him. The only way to contact him is at ToT discord server, but he will have some supporters and I think Koda will ban you or mute the channel if you try to do that there.
He would be too busy sucking koda's dick (if he finished with bo) for holding a conversation to be honest, not a big loss

• Haha

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Small update. Koda has confirmed he’s currently working on F7. I’m personally glad he’s doing that before Level 0. Now we wait and see if he can get it out before F8 in July.
tbh i was more exited for level zero i was not impressed with clauses update im more of a warior guild fan i like their side stuff a bit more

Reactions: AtaDev

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Like SSDiamond said, Koda has finally revealed that he has supposedly been working on 7F for the past three weeks of silence, only after a Patron had to say they are "starting to get genuinely angry."

image_2021-05-18_163748.png

He also claims that he's being quiet "not to bait anybody." Apparently in Koda's mind keeping all of his paying subscribers in the dark is the only alternative to lying to their face on a daily basis with fake release dates. His follow up statement is also amusing, I wonder what could possibly give people the impression that he doesn't care and/or isn't working on his projects? Years of history of his past behavior perhaps?

image_2021-05-18_163914.png

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes