RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

gfdfvgbh

Jan 15, 2021
LCOP_Close.png how do i get this scene or does it not exist andif so why is the picture in the game lastly if it not part of the game how do i create the scene

Tarotter

Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 1203056 how do i get this scene or does it not exist andif so why is the picture in the game lastly if it not part of the game how do i create the scene
If I recall correctly it was supposed to come with the Cobra Expansion which has been delayed for a while now. There is a cobra expansion test version you can find in the discord server. However it does not include that scene.

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
HOW DO I MAKE IT BIG SCREEN?
For me it works with Alt+Enter. But if that doesn't work for you, you could try using the search button to try and find a different answer, I'm sure someone already asked about it, I mean the thread has 1258 pages and we have a mod constantly deleting posts that are not related to the game (according to his dumb criteria where devs are not part of the game itself :rolleyes:), so it should be full of information about the game, right?

holyyygrail

Aug 11, 2019
When they first released the design for this new mistress I was interested and curious about what kind of mechanics they could find around her. Seeing her CGs, I still couldn't guess anything. Does anybody have an idea about what Bo might plan for her ?

I guess that there will be something with that milk bath, it seems guaranteed. There also seems to be an emphasis on her clothing, but then, it's true for every past mistress so it doesn't really tell anything. She's perhaps a return to simpler fights with mostly room mechanics ?

Notsuba

Mar 16, 2021
Hi ! Does anyone knows how to reach the end with Miss Claus ? I can't find the gas mask (I guess?) for the labyrinth behind the fire place, and reach the big chest for the third (and last I suppose) time.

gfdfvgbh

Jan 15, 2021
is their a wway to start from the beginning with max everything or is their a save file of all the completed game uptodate that i can use to view every scene

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
When they first released the design for this new mistress I was interested and curious about what kind of mechanics they could find around her. Seeing her CGs, I still couldn't guess anything. Does anybody have an idea about what Bo might plan for her ?

I guess that there will be something with that milk bath, it seems guaranteed. There also seems to be an emphasis on her clothing, but then, it's true for every past mistress so it doesn't really tell anything. She's perhaps a return to simpler fights with mostly room mechanics ?
I'm not privy to the patron-only discord, but there was talk about a hypnosis theme? Combining that with a milk bath sounds pretty hot. As usual Bo's art is on point so it'll be interesting to see if it's a return to the style of floors 1-4 or at least something less extensive than floor 7. Hope Bo keeps his schedule but you never know what will happen if Koda gets his hands on it before release.

bagofbats

Oct 18, 2020
I'm not privy to the patron-only discord, but there was talk about a hypnosis theme? Combining that with a milk bath sounds pretty hot. As usual Bo's art is on point so it'll be interesting to see if it's a return to the style of floors 1-4 or at least something less extensive than floor 7. Hope Bo keeps his schedule but you never know what will happen if Koda gets his hands on it before release.
Hypnosis as a concept totally fits into the game but honestly I dont associate a pharaoh with hypnosis. More like a wizard/magician type. The egyptians DID have plenty of slaves though.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
HOW DO I MAKE IT BIG SCREEN?
I would reccomend a program called "On top replica". It's easy to use and it keeps the aspect ratio without resizing like Alt+Enter does.
Install the program > with "On top replica" open, right click and select the window you want to resize > resize to Full screen > select "Enable click-through"

Reactions: BumbisBlast

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
A year ago (maybe) it was like that. By now, Bowei is almost as bad as Koda for not doing anything to solve their issues. Equal partners or not, they announced F7 as a team, and not one nor the other released anything related to it.
I agree Koda is the worst of them both (as he delayed every single update he was supposed to be working on, plus a long list of empty promises), but Bo's inaction shouldn't be overlooked.
Hi ! Does anyone knows how to reach the end with Miss Claus ? I can't find the gas mask (I guess?) for the labyrinth behind the fire place, and reach the big chest for the third (and last I suppose) time.
Don't really remember but I think you had to keep taking her kisses and exchange them for prizes (last one was her shoes or something like that, that lets you move through there). I may be wrong, didn't pay much attention to an update that was made to stall the development of the game.

D

Deleted member 3474472

I think they should finish ToT already, Ethan was humiliated in all possible ways so it doesn't make sense anymore. It's like "oh, ok, another mistress, another her toilet etc"

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes