RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
So I haven’t played this game in a long time. Is there a way to get to Claus part 2 without submitting to her? Trying to do a clean run.

Zoron121

Jul 14, 2019
Anyone know how to put out the fire in Claus ch2 in the main room. I have the ice sword but I only get the prompt of it filling you with Passion/hope.

QueenLilli

Mar 24, 2020
Is it possible to change Ethans name? I think i saw that someone changed it to "Slave". Does anyone know how to do that?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
bowei asked today about the keymembers of F95 and who the ''protagonists'' are on here

View attachment 1208589

It's always good to know that these things go directly to bowei even tho he will never remove jessica from ToT I at least hope that we won't get a new fat grandma character even tho I am the only one fighting for it since you all seem to love fat & old characters
I am honestly hurt that I wasn't mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Megan is worse than Jessica, LMAO.
EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

I think they should finish ToT already, Ethan was humiliated in all possible ways so it doesn't make sense anymore. It's like "oh, ok, another mistress, another her toilet etc"
There's a few boda haven't tried/gone all the way with

for starters, Warrior Guild was hinting that there was going to be some sort of adult baby fetish with the binkie (which is only obtained with save edit I think hell the ladies even have dialogue if you wear it)

Warrior guild also was leaning to more hardcore BDSM with Wei (A dom who should also be a contender for worst Boda dom) ToT uses it sparcely and it's spread through the mistresses (so nothing compared to Wei)

They haven't used some form of public humiliation (also used a bit in Warrior Guild)

outside of the fetishes used by Warrior Guild,

There hasn't been Giantess (even though all women in the Bodaverse are usually implied to be taller than most men)

Bondage, They could have done more with the concept of a prison (Might not be a fetish but eh maybe have a Jailer based dom)

So there's some things but largely I'd say that most of the themes that ToT already has could be expanded upon more instead of adding new floors and wardens that do that stuff anyway. Tbh that 20-floor plan sounded ludicrous like a quantity vs. quality thing

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1209588

There's a few boda haven't tried/gone all the way with

for starters, Warrior Guild was hinting that there was going to be some sort of adult baby fetish with the binkie (which is only obtained with save edit I think hell the ladies even have dialogue if you wear it)

Warrior guild also was leaning to more hardcore BDSM with Wei (A dom who should also be a contender for worst Boda dom) ToT uses it sparcely and it's spread through the mistresses (so nothing compared to Wei)

They haven't used some form of public humiliation (also used a bit in Warrior Guild)

outside of the fetishes used by Warrior Guild,

There hasn't been Giantess (even though all women in the Bodaverse are usually implied to be taller than most men)

Bondage, They could have done more with the concept of a prison (Might not be a fetish but eh maybe have a Jailer based dom)

So there's some things but largely I'd say that most of the themes that ToT already has could be expanded upon more instead of adding new floors and wardens that do that stuff anyway. Tbh that 20-floor plan sounded ludicrous like a quantity vs. quality thing
I agree with there being a lot more kinks for the wardens to explore with poor Ethan. I do have to point out that:

1. Kulan was pretty much the giantess domme and

2. Most of the dommes have prisons and are will put Ethan in them if he misbehaves in the right way.

As for kinks I would like to see explored, perhaps Jessica could tie him to a errie merry go round while she rides his submissive ass with a strapon? Also, stuck in a wall comes to mind. Perhaps one of the mistresses could tell Ethan not to do something and when he does he gets trapped in a wall, ready to be stripped and teased by one mistress while another takes advantage of his easily exposed body. For added humiliation, instead of a warden, he could be made a beast bitch by a feral pet monster.

LupyLave

Mar 30, 2020
I just figured out today that Sister Eliza or "Alisa" has 6 fingers on both her hands. Ones you see it you can't unsee it. At least it's both hands rather then one hand having it. Sister Eliza truly has some rare genetics, I think her feet are normal though.

• Wow

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
I am happy my comment didn't get buried :)

I was referring to the fact that the merceneries would want to capture the larger dojos first to catch them off guard. If a dojo like the Lightining one noticed the the other dojos were being targeted they could either mount a defense or flee. On the otherhand, a small dojo like Ethan's doesn't have the manpower to fight back and if they try to run, there are only 5 of them to capture.
Hey i think i know why all wardens are so strong and Ethan is not the brithest bulb in the shed.
You know how naga pearl creates fake reality? When i went to Cobra after serving blond girl( i forgot her name) she said that the dojo makes stuff less real. So maybe the reason for all the femdom is because someone wished for it and all mens are automaticly weaker in the tower because of it

• Thinking Face

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I just figured out today that Sister Eliza or "Alisa" has 6 fingers on both her hands. Ones you see it you can't unsee it. At least it's both hands rather then one hand having it. Sister Eliza truly has some rare genetics, I think her feet are normal though.
Eliza's father
CountRugen.png

• Haha
Reactions: fanboi

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
[/QUOTE]

Gonna have to call that one out with Cobra's shoe poison drug thing which shrinks you in the scenes. Maybe not main focus, but it's there. Otherwise I agree

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
shes fat and disgusting
True, and that is another weird fetish. Being forced, and it is forced, to make love to a ugly person is just gender reversing the fat NTR guy. Add in the concept of reversing rules she uses and ugly becomes pretty. Its like beer goggles, but with a little more rape, just a little.

Not that I like her, but I understand and appreciate that particular fetish being a very temporary side road that can be easily ignored.

• Love

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Gonna have to call that one out with Cobra's shoe poison drug thing which shrinks you in the scenes. Maybe not main focus, but it's there. Otherwise I agree
[/QUOTE]

Those were hallucinations if my memory serves correct plus in the shoe hallucination specifically, Ethan more or less becomes/is a part of her shoe. And like I said most of the men are implied to be naturally shorter (it's either that or Ethan's size tends to fluctuate to meet the needs of the scene (Unless it's all perspective and he's been the same size the entire time), or the fact that shotas are usually the protagonists of Boda games)

I agree with there being a lot more kinks for the wardens to explore with poor Ethan. I do have to point out that:

1. Kulan was pretty much the giantess domme and

2. Most of the dommes have prisons and are will put Ethan in them if he misbehaves in the right way.
I'd argue that Kuhlan is a bit more Amazon-y/tall girl while filling the vore quota

The prison one I guess I was too vague I was more so wanting to see something on a similar scale to Karen and the snippets of the premise of 7th floor. Where Ethan starts off trapped and eventually fights for his free....(I'll take the L on this one since now that I wrote that I realize I was thinking about Crow)

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes