RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

holyyygrail

Aug 11, 2019
I hope not, some of us believe that Bo is competent as a dev and Koda is the worthless one. If Bo really delay 8F, then that's mean he is not better than Koda.
It would also mean that 7F would not be delayed anymore, as in this case and point, it would have been released. Although, 7F might means delays for 8F and I don't know if it could, in the long run, be considered a loss.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
In the off chance that you never were part of this joke, it's not being made. It's old scenes from one of Bo Wei's early releases. The joke being it isn't being made and will still come out before floor 7.
Wasn't there a rumor that a newer polished version is in works???? Or that too was a joke????

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
What if Koda don't manages to keep his promise but Bo Wei successfully release 8F in July? :unsure:
Well they wouldn’t convince me that they deserve a subscription (since they are a team) . If bo really carries the game, made a flawless floor 8, endless fun and content I would probably support as a sign of thanks for doing at least something, but I would still hate Koda’s guts, even more maybe.

But still, it takes something for me to be impressed lol

(also if bo delays it is ded lmao)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's probably gonna happen this way tbf. If not, and if Koda managed to beat Bo on release (which would be pleasing although unlikely), 8F might be delayed in turn so that they could link it better with 7.

I would love for Koda to deliver in time thus said. But it can be hard. We get it. It's ok. Delays have become expected/the norm, not an unexpected bother.
Sadly, I have to give this comment a +1. Know Bo said he would release F8 without Koda but that would mean having to prepare two sets of dialogue/ plotpoints for whether Koda does his job or not.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
I think you guys are making the wrong questions. It's not a matter of "Will F7 will be the best floor of ToT?", it's the matter of "Will F7 be worth the wait?". For the first one I'm positive my answer will be "Fuck yeah!", for the second my answer will be "Nope, ofc not, what did I expect?". These news, although positive, should not be a reason to be happy for the development of the game, nor to start giving them money. Koda is incompetent and he is fucking with us for two years, <<insert THINK MARK meme>> and now is delaying Level:0 again after 9 MONTHS of delays.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

yawaye6757

May 30, 2021
So ive encountered a gltich, were Karen wont attack when its her turn, and it keeps skipping to being my turn, so i cant progress with the round survival, since ill always be at turn 1.
I was wondering if there is any way to fix this bug?

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
I think you guys are making the wrong questions. It's not a matter of "Will F7 will be the best floor of ToT?", it's the matter of "Will F7 be worth the wait?". For the first one I'm positive my answer will be "Fuck yeah!", for the second my answer will be "Nope, ofc not, what did I expect?". These news, although positive, should not be a reason to be happy for the development of the game, nor to start giving them money. Koda is incompetent and he is fucking with us for two years, <<insert THINK MARK meme>> and now is delaying Level:0 again after 9 MONTHS of delays.
Truth has been said. Does Koda want Duke Nukem Forever? Because this is how you get Duke Nukem Forever.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This post right here. I will not be giving Boda money until AFTER they fulfill ALL of their game and update promises. If after that they can keep up with their release dates, I will start giving them money.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes