RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

holyyygrail

Aug 11, 2019
Truth has been said. Does Koda want Duke Nukem Forever? Because this is how you get Duke Nukem Forever.
Duke Nukem Forever is always being compared to other games in development hell when it's a different beast altogether.

Duke Nukem Forever was not only being delayed but it changed teams, budget and engine at multiple times which added to the mess that would become the final game. It's a miracle that something playable was released in that case.

Meanwhile, Tower of Trample did not change teams multiple times. It also is still in the same engine. And budget isn't an issue with what they're actually doing. The only points of comparison are the delays.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
hy if you redem lily can you still become her decipel or do you have to do something else first ?
Don't remember much, but lily is pretty much a one way street - linear.. just lose and etc and make her force you to become her discipline or such.. surrender a few times or get kicked a few times etc..
Ethan is a proud fire school dude after all, she gotta kick his lilly ass a few times before he submit I think

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
Don't remember much, but lily is pretty much a one way street - linear.. just lose and etc and make her force you to become her discipline or such.. surrender a few times or get kicked a few times etc..
Ethan is a proud fire school dude after all, she gotta kick his lilly ass a few times before he submit I think
i traid this i got his confedence to zero her afenity to max but it still didnt hapen.
have i to do something else maybe ?

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
i open my save and it says theres a miss clause walkies bonus level end or something, might i ask what that is, and is the night tint thing in the changlog a scene viewer?

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
He's right though. Sharing your outrageous conversation with someone you consider a douchebag in a forum known to hop on drama only makes you look like a clout chaser.

I don't think you are but adding wood to that fire will make you look like one, won't do anything for anyone, and definitely won't change that dude's mind.
Nah, I'm not a clout chaser and I know it won't change that dude mind. I was just surprised and want to tell people here that there's a patron who really have a paypig mindset.:ROFLMAO:

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
ok maybe im just stupid but i think i traid every thing.
can sombody give me a step by setep walkthrough how to become lilys deciple?
I have ethens confedince 0 her afenity max and gave the outfit before his confedence hit zero
And when you clic the shoe it says hes tempted

Last edited:

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
ok maybe im just stupid but i think i traid every thing.
can sombody give me a step by setep walkthrough how to become lilys deciple?
I have ethens confedince 0 her afenity max and gave the outfit before his confedence hit zero
And when you clic the shoe it says hes tempted
Have you read the ToT guide?

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
Haven't looked here for a long time. How's it coming along? I remember Level 0, Swan/Crow part 3 and legendary F7 being promised. Were there any updates on those this year?

• Haha
Reactions: Artilaz

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
Haven't looked here for a long time. How's it coming along? I remember Level 0, Swan/Crow part 3 and legendary F7 being promised. Were there any updates on those this year?
None of those are out yet, but there has been news concerning 8F being released in july/august , and a promise of 7F being released before that

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes