RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
At this point it's unrealistic to expect that because a lot of the false promises were made by Koda and Koda is fired now.

Atm all we should be expecting is Floor 7 and 8
Did Bo Wei confirm 7 and are are coming out given Koda's firing? Needless to say, we are all craving the sauce regarding Koda getting the boot (Or in this case perhaps the heel).

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Duke Nukem Forever is always being compared to other games in development hell when it's a different beast altogether.

Duke Nukem Forever was not only being delayed but it changed teams, budget and engine at multiple times which added to the mess that would become the final game. It's a miracle that something playable was released in that case.

Meanwhile, Tower of Trample did not change teams multiple times. It also is still in the same engine. And budget isn't an issue with what they're actually doing. The only points of comparison are the delays.
I'd say it's more like yandere sim. ya know with a scummy dev, shitty coding (according to the people more knowledgeable about this than myself), and the majority of his player base turning against him. The only difference here is that the competitors that have risen haven't turned out to be scummy as fuck and cancel their projects once said scummery is revealed to the public. That and the fact that Boda have scammed an entire culture of people rather than a company and a bunch of voice actors

Speaking of scummy

I wouldn't be surprised if Koda either

A: Releases 7F mid to late July
B: Releases 7F either in an unfinished state like when he did that with Warrior Guild despite promising to finish it
C: Releases 7F in parts

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Tower of trample, the open-world-MMO-RPG, where your choices affect the story, featuring in depth character customization, you will be able to be dominated seeing your beautiful custom character being humiliated in most ways, the economy will revolve around players, and everything you do will change the history of the server you're in FOREVER
*Title card appears*
Price: 59,99 €/$
Coming in stores: never, now fuck off and sub to the patreon so you can get the same game but for 2 dollars

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Is there any point to gaining ex levels, other than new dialogue?
Not really It's only bragging rights and additional exp.

Honestly, I believe that there should at least be a rare chance for an exclusive item that either unlocks an additional scene or gives you a stat boost against the other mistresses but hinders you if used against the mistress you got it from especially if you have submitted to them.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Not really It's only bragging rights and additional exp.

Honestly, I believe that there should at least be a rare chance for an exclusive item that either unlocks an additional scene or gives you a stat boost against the other mistresses but hinders you if used against the mistress you got it from especially if you have submitted to them.
Is it actually possible to beat the mistresses on ex level? I've never had the patience to even try.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Is it actually possible to beat the mistresses on ex level? I've never had the patience to even try.

It's possible as there is another user who has made it to 100 EX with each of the mistresses before. It's a matter of equipment, levels, The skills that you've unlocked for Ethan, and patience to grind and deal with accomplishing the feat.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes