RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
sompoint this month is f7, july is f8 which im more excited for cuz egyptian dom (pantyhose mummification??!!). but who knows.
Hopefully we can get a better variety of fetishes going forward. I mean, don't get me wrong. Bo and koda have been very generous so far with the fetishes that they've included. But I feel like they have kind of been regressing with the excessive amount of foot stuff. Not that its a bad thing, I'm not kink shaming. Its clear that Bo and Koda are more into foot stuff. My only issue, is that there's just so much of it in the game already that I hope they focus on some other fetishes.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Hopefully we can get a better variety of fetishes going forward. I mean, don't get me wrong. Bo and koda have been very generous so far with the fetishes that they've included. But I feel like they have kind of been regressing with the excessive amount of foot stuff. Not that its a bad thing, I'm not kink shaming. Its clear that Bo and Koda are more into foot stuff. My only issue, is that there's just so much of it in the game already that I hope they focus on some other fetishes.
no

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I can think of a few fun kinks that could mesh well with ToT:

1. CFNM. Ethan could be challenged to strip nude and have to sneak his way through the tower Solid Snake style. If he gets caught the warden who sees him can slap/ kick him and tease him about his tiny thingy.

2. Playing bloody knuckles with one of the wardens, there could be a qte similar to Kirby Superstar's Megaton Punch mini game. Depending on the player's accuracy Ethan could either; have a draw, get his hand crushed as the girl teased him, or burns her fist with his fire.

3. As I think I mentioned before, stuck in a wall. There could be a narrow pass in the tower where characters occasionally get stuck. When either the warden or Ethan get stuck the player can play a QTE to either ride them or fight off a would be rider.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
let's not give koda ideas to further the delays because otherwise he will start adding his niche little additions once again crow being the best example for that (final chapter where?)
also the disaster 7F Is was due to overambitious ideas, yes it would be cool if they could add every kink and have diverse gameplay but not if it takes years to implement. this is a foot fetish ''battlefuck'' period. they should put all their energy into perfecting their formular instead of trying to create a new one

Reactions: Nikkoz

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
let's not give koda ideas to further the delays because otherwise he will start adding his niche little additions once again crow being the best example for that (final chapter where?)
also the disaster 7F Is was due to overambitious ideas, yes it would be cool if they could add every kink and have diverse gameplay but not if it takes years to implement. this is a foot fetish ''battlefuck'' period. they should put all their energy into perfecting their formular instead of trying to create a new one
I think that formula is already well perfected. Besides the obnoxious delays of course. Just about every mistress in the game has some form of foot domination. That's greats for guys like you who are in to that, but for guys like me it can get real stale when its always put as the primary focus. This is why Khulan is my favorite, Yeah I know the guro element kind of turned people off. But she has the greatest variety to her moveset. she's also one of the few mistress that actually fucks ethan. I'm not asking for Crow and Swan 2.o. Just a little more variety that was similar with khulan. I'm pretty sure we can all agree that koda over did it with the crow section.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punk80954

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
i larger variety would be great. Im just big into mummification, and the short pantyhose scene with cobra was great imo but brief, with an actual themed character there can be expansion, and variety on the idea which is what i hope for.
but i mean its tower of trample, i think foot stuff is the focus, which i dont hate, but agree there is room for some more variety.

Zilong17

Oct 25, 2019
I've noticed a growing increase in facesitting in the mistresses and I'm all for it. Really hoping the first 3 Mistresses get additional scenes of that fetish in particular.

I also really liked the "clothing prison" routine the nun chick did, she's probably been my favorite so far.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I have no idea where the fuck this "koda has been fired" bs comes from, but judging by the few new posts on the topic, it was completely wrong. Otherwise the topic would be filled with tears of joy.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
After years following this project, I think I know these guys enough to make the following predictions, so let me tell you what will happen. First, Bo is going to finish his part faster than Koda (as always). Then, Koda is going to interrupt whatever he is doing, or rather not doing, to help Bo polish F8 (this will take an eternity); and, of course, as F8 can't be released before F7, nothing will get released. Meanwhile, as Bo needs to do something with his time, he'll start developing a new apple pie. And do you know what will happen then? You guessed it: Koda will move to it before he is even close to finishing all the stuff that is currently stacked on his desk. Perhaps we'll see F7 next year? Place your bets!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sadly I agree. The worst part is that Koda reads this thread thus has already gotten more ideas for his next delay.

I don't know what's the current topic, but feet > ass. There's no other opinion
Hell no!! Nothing beats booty, not even oppai.

I've noticed a growing increase in facesitting in the mistresses and I'm all for it. Really hoping the first 3 Mistresses get additional scenes of that fetish in particular.

I also really liked the "clothing prison" routine the nun chick did, she's probably been my favorite so far.
I agree and I love it! It's pretty hard to dispute dominance while under the butt of your sexy opponent.

Reactions: CrimsonAegis

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
You are much more forgiving than I am. I will not give Boda a cent until they release ALL of their delayed content.
Well, 8F is a content without Koda's interference. Most patrons and some people here think Bo is competent as a dev. So this is his chance to prove that. If Bo really release F8 and his future solo works on time, then he is really better than Koda as a dev, still a bad leader and partner however. If he delay 8F then....... that's mean Koda is just a scapegoat and Bo wei is no better than Koda.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
Does anyone have a save file for the start of the Swan/Crow arc? I beat the Crow 3 times, but want to go through a losing streak after being locked up, but I don't have a save file. One would be appreciated, thanks.

Reactions: look this
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes