RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
Ass is still better than feet, and you would have to be insane to think otherwise.
just kidding of course, Its fine if you have a preference for feet. But their are just some laws of the universe you don't tamper with.
Reminds me of the episode of The Office where Dwight Schrute said, "there are universal biological standards of beauty and attraction" when the employees were complimenting Pam after she had gained a lot of weight during and after her pregnancies. So those laws also don't apply to all the overweight (or 'curvy' for the political correctness warriors) that appear in Tower of Trample, but ToT is kind of a contradiction to it all. Even just using overweight as an adjective is being friendly because most of the characters might as well be clinically obese.

I like ass as much as the next guy but the idea for the 'perfect ass' seems to be one that is as big as Jupiter and that's just gross. So in that case, I'd take feet. Sometimes more is not always better.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As someone who has never had socks or nylons in his face, this is making me curious to try it simply for the sake of curiosity.

As for my tier list: Bare feet (More kissable), socks (Because they are easier to remover to get to bare feet) Shoes (Because they are also kissable), and lastly nylons.

Hmm, that could be an awesome mod or fan-made game. Each mistress, instead of having a boy or three locked up, has at least one ass slave chained beneath her throne when Ethan first encounters them :love:
That would be a good idea for the later floors. Just imagine Ethan's reaction if he found Master Roman with Karen's butt on his face :)

Reactions: Ahryma and fanboi

bagofbats

Oct 18, 2020
As someone who has never had socks or nylons in his face, this is making me curious to try it simply for the sake of curiosity.

As for my tier list: Bare feet (More kissable), socks (Because they are easier to remover to get to bare feet) Shoes (Because they are also kissable), and lastly nylons.

That would be a good idea for the later floors. Just imagine Ethan's reaction if he found Master Roman with Karen's butt on his face :)
My main gripe with bare feet is that I have very very tight expectations of what a good bare foot is. I hate wrinkles or when you see the veins on top or if the toes are a little too long or too short or if they're not perfectly smooth and free from callus. Sure in animation/drawings they can always be that way but irl not so much but socks kinda hide all these possible imperfections and just smooth everything out. And of course my fetish is just focused on socks for some reason ‍♂ we can't choose after all.

but yeah you should try it. Over my past relationships I always filled their soxk drawers to the brim with all kinds of socks and stockings so every day was a pleasant surprise :)

If only Kaori would come out, so we can have a taste of those good old socks.
Yeah I'm really really looking forward to her. So far I found 2 scenes with socks: Karen when she goes to torture one of the monks if you fail to save him and also Karen in her room when she sits on the bed.
And Rose/Roxy seems to be wearing knee high socks which has potential!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
My main gripe with bare feet is that I have very very tight expectations of what a good bare foot is. I hate wrinkles or when you see the veins on top or if the toes are a little too long or too short or if they're not perfectly smooth and free from callus. Sure in animation/drawings they can always be that way but irl not so much but socks kinda hide all these possible imperfections and just smooth everything out. And of course my fetish is just focused on socks for some reason ‍♂ we can't choose after all.

but yeah you should try it. Over my past relationships I always filled their soxk drawers to the brim with all kinds of socks and stockings so every day was a pleasant surprise :)

Yeah I'm really really looking forward to her. So far I found 2 scenes with socks: Karen when she goes to torture one of the monks if you fail to save him and also Karen in her room when she sits on the bed.
And Rose/Roxy seems to be wearing knee high socks which has potential!
It seems you are more drawn to the socks than the foot itself. I can relate to that as I prefer a girl in sporty panties than outright nude. Your partners must love how you give them all a collection of new socks. I would be okay with kissing pretty much any girl's foot so long as it was well washed first. Unlike Ethan, I do not enjoy body odors.

I WILL DIE ON THIS HILL

NYLONS FOREVER
Agreed, I will die on this hill
Than did like the thunder monks died to Karen (In the worst end).

Bare foot femdom all the way!

Reactions: bagofbats
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes