RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bagofbats

Oct 18, 2020
Same here but with fighting.

I could see that working with a runner girl. She could be the messenger of the wardens who runs through the tower to deliver parchment between floors. She could be wearing; a pair of worn sneakers, short running shorts with visable thong lines, and a very short crop top. Her first time meeting Ethan could be crashing into him while walking up the stairs (And landing with her sweaty boobs in his face) After that she could randomly appear and if she hits Ethan again he could challenge her to a fight.

Note: You could just go up and down the stairs again if you want to fight her on your terms.
That's actually a really fun idea and I have the artworks already in my mind. Like the first 3-4 encounters are just her running over Ethan, just stepping over and on him if necessary or like you said boob bash him out of the way.
Later Ethan can massage her tired feet and wash her soaked socks with his mouth.

• Love
Reactions: lonelyleaf

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
That's actually a really fun idea and I have the artworks already in my mind. Like the first 3-4 encounters are just her running over Ethan, just stepping over and on him if necessary or like you said boob bash him out of the way.
Later Ethan can massage her tired feet and wash her soaked socks with his mouth.
Yeah. Also let her rest by becoming her chair. Have Boda ever implemented suggestions from this forum? How long would it take?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bagofbats

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
can someone help?
From what I remember, the floor the boss who wears those shoes is on determines how many squares away from the boot you take. The picture has floor 2, move two squares deep and try. For the clown, however, go backwards to the previous line and the next line will open. I think Swan and Crow have their own rules too but I can't remember - a full guide should be in the forum, but no telling where at this point.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That could be pretty hot. No doubt being a runner would tire out her legs and somebody would need to massage them.

A couple of 8th floor screenshot from Discord public chat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for sharing the pics. I can't really make out the small one though, is that the f8 warden riding Ethan?

Yeah. Also let her rest by becoming her chair. Have Boda ever implemented suggestions from this forum? How long would it take?
I sure hope not. As great as out suggestions can be, they would be better implemented in the ToT fan games. The last thing we need are even more excuses for delays.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bagofbats

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
Hello, I haven't played this game for more than 1 year and I want to play it again, was there a guide? I do not want to miss anything

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Hello, I haven't played this game for more than 1 year and I want to play it again, was there a guide? I do not want to miss anything
There is one in the meat of the forum, but I don't think the one on the release post (1st post) is updated. Try the search in forum function to find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes