RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Zilong17

Oct 25, 2019
I can't remember how to actually "beat" the Claus update? I can't seem to leave her zone, and I'd like to be able to use my latest save to play 7-8....whenever they (don't) release. What was the prog cue again?

mojimoji8080

Feb 28, 2020
I can't remember how to actually "beat" the Claus update? I can't seem to leave her zone, and I'd like to be able to use my latest save to play 7-8....whenever they (don't) release. What was the prog cue again?
try going to the other room for the shoe puzzle or doing something naughty and get caught

Reactions: nd251

zezeze17

Sep 1, 2019
Hi folks, I have an issue with the Lily apprentice road : I did all the walktrough asked for (0 confidence and 4 gift scenes unlock) but all I can do is the nightmare scene ; on a previous save I successfuly got the apprentice road but I'd lost it and can't remember or successfully make it proc...
Kinda lost haha also I made some researchs but still the same ; I play with the last version DDL from the patreon, btw

thanks by advance !

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Looks pretty good did he say anything about the release day?
For swan/Crow pt 3 koda said later this year
For lv0 there is no certain information like always.
No info on f7 either aside is working on it.
Bo is streaming again and the works on f8 are going pretty well(battle testing,cg ecc ecc),and from time to time koda works on the script.
Those are all the info we have for now.

Last edited:

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
if you knew what chapter 3 could expect! you would turn through. As an example, I'll just mention this. either swan and crove are one team and you serve both, or you're the slave of only one of the two.
would love to make screens on my laptop, but I don't know how to do it ^^;

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
From patreon
View attachment 1250593

Cg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it just me or is she the CURVIEST & THICKEST domme so far? Regardless just the pics alone has put her in 2nd place of my fave tower dommes, easy bet say's that she will take first place the INSTANT I meet her when the release FINALLY BLOODY HAPPENS.

Motorata

May 8, 2020
Hi i have a problem with a bug, i go to Yvone to do the footjob scene but the timer its broken and the time doesn´t advance, she just keeps the footjob forever withouth stopping.
Any ideas?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes