RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
first of all Jessica is fat and gross

now that we got that out the way
View attachment 1251387
seems like bo and koda have again a disagreement on what 8F is supposed to be bo wants to just make a regular floor like we are used to while koda once again wants to turn another floor into GTA 9 so he can delay it for 2 years
That’s not what Koda is saying. I understand the hate for him but purposely misconstruing what he’s saying helps nobody. He’s just saying the floor has potential to be more than what Bo is saying down the road. F8 will come out the way Bo is saying in July. Koda will probably do an update for it at some point when he finally gets some of the delayed shit done and expand on it.

Also on the topic of vaginal/anal sex, Bo is pretty against the idea so I wouldn’t count on it. I think he sees it as too vanilla no matter how it’s done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Narak8813

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
this game should add more vaginal/anal sex, not all the women but at least where its needed as ima explain in bottom. also why are the women still cocky after u absolutely shit on them? "i defeated u 4 times" bro i defeated ur fat ass like 100 times wheres my reward? oh right getting peed and shit on is the reward ik ik.

also jessica is the worst character and prime example of this, while her fight is entertaining and different, her second scene (i think) is a blowjob then she teases with anal or sum at the end but ends up peeing on u cause ur not worthy, thats the final reward. let me go pee in a glass and drink it for more immersion
Well I mean this is a femdom game, and the purpose is to lose against these girls but to progress with the game, you gotta win against them. And by winning, you clearly don't "shit" on them, considering that it looks like they're just toying with you the entire fight. (ik I'm reading too much into this)

mojimoji8080

Feb 28, 2020
Also on the topic of vaginal/anal sex, Bo is pretty against the idea so I wouldn’t count on it. I think he sees it as too vanilla no matter how it’s done.
i know what u mean but that's only for the normal bosses. I think its not a bad idea to reconsider it for someone like rose(roxy if you will)
her doing a forceful vaginal/anal sex wouldn't really be out of character for her since she does like the mc and it already got vanilla when love came into the equation

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Well I mean this is a femdom game, and the purpose is to lose against these girls but to progress with the game, you gotta win against them. And by winning, you clearly don't "shit" on them, considering that it looks like they're just toying with you the entire fight. (ik I'm reading too much into this)
well yes, i dont shit on them, you cant poop in this game sadly. maybe later it will be added where you can poop on ur mistresses

sarcasm aside, i understand its a femdom humiliation game but for what do you have to go through all of the humiliation? for what? to get peed on even more? A good game has to give you something to look forward to through all the humilation which doesnt stop it from being a femdom game.

to ur other point, even when its max difficulty and they fight seriously i still 100-4 them they're still are still cocky so whats ur point lol? Saying they're not fighting seriously bc they're toying is stupid because their entire fighting style even when they're serious is making you fall into temptation & submission, which is why they casually turn around to show their butt during a fight, wear very exotic clothes and etc.

Motorata

May 8, 2020
well yes, i dont shit on them, you cant poop in this game sadly. maybe later it will be added where you can poop on ur mistresses

sarcasm aside, i understand its a femdom humiliation game but for what do you have to go through all of the humiliation? for what? to get peed on even more? A good game has to give you something to look forward to through all the humilation which doesnt stop it from being a femdom game.

to ur other point, even when its max difficulty and they fight seriously i still 100-4 them they're still are still cocky so whats ur point lol? Saying they're not fighting seriously bc they're toying is stupid because their entire fighting style even when they're serious is making you fall into temptation & submission, which is why they casually turn around to show their butt during a fight, wear very exotic clothes and etc.
You have to understand that for some people the humilaltion its the point.
What makes the mistresses sexy are her power, taking it away would detract from the fantasy

Reactions: Pipo12334

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
You have to understand that for some people the humilaltion its the point.
What makes the mistresses sexy are her power, taking it away would detract from the fantasy
never said humilation had to be taken away, but adding a reward where it definetly fits in should happen. jessica teasing us with sex then peeing is very stupid as "the final reward". also mistresses giving their slaves rewards is very common, and since they're women i bet they would feel aroused every now and then.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
That’s not what Koda is saying. I understand the hate for him but purposely misconstruing what he’s saying helps nobody. He’s just saying the floor has potential to be more than what Bo is saying down the road. F8 will come out the way Bo is saying in July. Koda will probably do an update for it at some point when he finally gets some of the delayed shit done and expand on it.

I've seen enough of koda to know what ''potential'' means It's adding overambitious ideas to the floor and then acting shocked ''tHiS iS tAkinG lOngEr tHaN i eXpeCteD'' koda tends to just overdo floors he calls himself a perfectionist its something Yandere Dev suffers from as well and that wouldn't be a problem if he had the talent to back it up koda is basically a child with crayons that MUST draw the mona lisa but nobody benefits from it besides kodas dumb ego this is why all the delays on 7F happend if you did not know and I really don't want them to repeat that disaster
so I'd be fine with simpler floors but steady updates

Reactions: Saeran Simp

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
never said humilation had to be taken away, but adding a reward where it definetly fits in should happen. jessica teasing us with sex then peeing is very stupid as "the final reward". also mistresses giving their slaves rewards is very common, and since they're women i bet they would feel aroused every now and then.
U need to know where youre at bud. Dont wanna argue but you should see what type of genre u are stepping into, bowei way of femdom is just humiliation and more humiliation are its rewards. Which is certain a reward for certain people, you like vaginal/anal sex doesnt mean that the humiliation reward is stupid. some ppl like it and some dont, at the end of the day bowei wouldnt add vaginal sex for sure, maybe pegging like cobra. But i dont see it coming often.

Reactions: Narak8813

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018

The point of this game to be humiliated, that's what you should be looking forward to.

And I meant that fights in this game are kinda one way. Even if you win the fight, that just means that you won't be humiliated, that's why the protagonist is being toyed with. Plus the story is literally that Ethan walked in as a 'heroic' fighter, and got corrupted in the tower. And if this game would ever end, the ending would probably similar to Heelfall's.

Either way, I need games where you're the dominant one, it's boring when you're only being dominated.

Reactions: firestar1205

secrethentai123

Nov 18, 2020
Yo! Can someone write me a step by step guide or link me to a guide on dr. swan.. I've been stuck not knowing what to do. I tried searching around but no luck. Thanks in advance.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I've seen enough of koda to know what ''potential'' means It's adding overambitious ideas to the floor and then acting shocked ''tHiS iS tAkinG lOngEr tHaN i eXpeCteD'' koda tends to just overdo floors he calls himself a perfectionist its something Yandere Dev suffers from as well and that wouldn't be a problem if he had the talent to back it up koda is basically a child with crayons that MUST draw the mona lisa but nobody benefits from it besides kodas dumb ego this is why all the delays on 7F happend if you did not know and I really don't want them to repeat that disaster
so I'd be fine with simpler floors but steady updates
This doesn't change what I said at all. Fact is we're going to get a simple F8 in July from Bo. Koda might end up trying to add to it once it's out, and it will likely get delayed to all hell and back, but he's not touching it beyond the script before it comes out. The same will be done for whatever Bo does next, and given what he's said thus far it's almost certainly going to be F9.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
This doesn't change what I said at all. Fact is we're going to get a simple F8 in July from Bo. Koda might end up trying to add to it once it's out, and it will likely get delayed to all hell and back, but he's not touching it beyond the script before it comes out. The same will be done for whatever Bo does next, and given what he's said thus far it's almost certainly going to be F9.
you seem awfully sure that we get F8 in July
koda WILL persuade bo like he always does he'll hand it over to koda for his infamous ''final touches'' which will result into multiple delays as always no release date ever here is a ''fact'' we learned that in the last 3 years

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
The point of this game to be humiliated, that's what you should be looking forward to.

And I meant that fights in this game are kinda one way. Even if you win the fight, that just means that you won't be humiliated, that's why the protagonist is being toyed with. Plus the story is literally that Ethan walked in as a 'heroic' fighter, and got corrupted in the tower. And if this game would ever end, the ending would probably similar to Heelfall's.

Either way, I need games where you're the dominant one, it's boring when you're only being dominated.
U need to know where youre at bud. Dont wanna argue but you should see what type of genre u are stepping into, bowei way of femdom is just humiliation and more humiliation are its rewards. Which is certain a reward for certain people, you like vaginal/anal sex doesnt mean that the humiliation reward is stupid. some ppl like it and some dont, at the end of the day bowei wouldnt add vaginal sex for sure, maybe pegging like cobra. But i dont see it coming often.
i know exactly where im at and im not scared of change, especially when its a good change. if implemented right it wont affect piss thirsty people like you and it wont stop this game from being a femdom humiliation game...
Since bowei clearly states "I need more people. I need more people to try my game." in his patreon, then he should branch out and add sex where it definetly fits in so more common folk find this appealing. im not saying they should multi shadow clone jutsu this bitch and add sex everywhere on every mistress, they should add sex where it fits in like in jessicas final reward where we clearly got teased with it but it sadly got replaced with piss.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
you seem awfully sure that we get F8 in July
koda WILL persuade bo like he always does he'll hand it over to koda for his infamous ''final touches'' which will result into multiple delays as always no release date ever here is a ''fact'' we learned that in the last 3 years
Bo has been extremely adamant about Koda not touching F8 unless F7 is finished first and even then Koda will more likely than not move on to level 0 if he somehow pulls that off. Bo has not been adamant about it in the past. If we don't get F8 in July it'll be because Bo doesn't finish it on time.

Nov 15, 2020
These cg's look promising, as did swan/crow part 3, and kaori, and level 0, and Lady Cobra. I love the art (which I imagine is Bo's work?) but good lord it feels like you get one update per year (which I imagine is Koda's work?). Don't know if to be cynical about July or hopeful. I enjoy edging but not like this...

Nov 15, 2020
Also does anyone know why there is writing in Swan's lab room (on the black edge of the left and bottom of the map is what looks like code?). What's weird is i've played a bunch of Swan's content before and the writing was never there but now i've downloaded the game again and replaying through it has now appeared. It's super immersion breaking, like having a writers notes scrawled on the side of a page of a novel

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
can someone explain to me how to use "Cobra exploit" cause I've been trying to do it but my states do not change
I believe you max your stats to your level so High you can't use stat boost items, lose all your stats to Cobra, re-max with permanent stat items, purchase your stats back to go to new heights, repeat.

• Wow
Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
Also does anyone know why there is writing in Swan's lab room (on the black edge of the left and bottom of the map is what looks like code?). What's weird is i've played a bunch of Swan's content before and the writing was never there but now i've downloaded the game again and replaying through it has now appeared. It's super immersion breaking, like having a writers notes scrawled on the side of a page of a novel
I believe that was only present in 1.17.2?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes