RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Why can't we have simple floors. I like the idea of having simple floors come out quickly
i know exactly where im at and im not scared of change, especially when its a good change. if implemented right it wont affect piss thirsty people like you and it wont stop this game from being a femdom humiliation game...
Since bowei clearly states "I need more people. I need more people to try my game." in his patreon, then he should branch out and add sex where it definetly fits in so more common folk find this appealing. im not saying they should multi shadow clone jutsu this bitch and add sex everywhere on every mistress, they should add sex where it fits in like in jessicas final reward where we clearly got teased with it but it sadly got replaced with piss.
Bro you can just admit if you like piss since you keep bringing it back up.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Also does anyone know why there is writing in Swan's lab room (on the black edge of the left and bottom of the map is what looks like code?). What's weird is i've played a bunch of Swan's content before and the writing was never there but now i've downloaded the game again and replaying through it has now appeared. It's super immersion breaking, like having a writers notes scrawled on the side of a page of a novel
You mean these? I encountered something similar

Dec 31, 2020
Bo has been extremely adamant about Koda not touching F8 unless F7 is finished first and even then Koda will more likely than not move on to level 0 if he somehow pulls that off. Bo has not been adamant about it in the past. If we don't get F8 in July it'll be because Bo doesn't finish it on time.
I am hoping against hope that we get F8 in July.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Why can't we have simple floors. I like the idea of having simple floors come out quickly

Bro you can just admit if you like piss since you keep bringing it back up.
according to your logic everyone who talks about murder likes it? news reporters must be very evil!

i literally made an entire argument basically saying piss should not replace sex and you try implying that i like it... what are you on? instead of throwing illogical roasts at me actually make a response or say nothing. go play roblox rap battles if you want to roast people with those 12 year old messages

Motorata

May 8, 2020
according to your logic everyone who talks about murder likes it? news reporters must be very evil!

i literally made an entire argument basically saying piss should not replace sex and you try implying that i like it... what are you on? instead of throwing illogical roasts at me actually make a response or say nothing. go play roblox rap battles if you want to roast people with those 12 year old messages
If you knew that amount of public homophobes that end up being gay you would be surprised.
Its the same logic the people that critique the thing are more likely to be repressing his like for that same thing

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018

I'm saying it because you keep bringing out piss as if you secretly desire it. Piss isn't even that apparent in Bo Wei games, it's mostly feet that 'replaces' sex.

Also why are u yapping about murderers and news reporters what

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019

can't walk into a pizzeria and order a big mac my guy
do you realize how many people came in here and were like ''uHH whY onLY fEeT whEreS tHe aNaL???''
check the tags if it has something you dislike see if its avoidable if not move on

mojimoji8080

Feb 28, 2020
Yo! Can someone write me a step by step guide or link me to a guide on dr. swan.. I've been stuck not knowing what to do. I tried searching around but no luck. Thanks in advance.
bro there isn't any but I can help u get pas where u r
if u got stuck again just ask if I wasn't there I'm sure someone would help u

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Fyi Koda never said 7F would come in June. He said before 8F which includes July. I don’t expect it to happen either way but I figured I’d clear that up in case it does somehow.

mojimoji8080

Feb 28, 2020
hiromora and YugataKisu
guys I know it's douchy of me to say this and I'm sure u guys have been on this site longer than me but further continuation of this conversation with babykeem will only cause more argument
he only told us his own opinion though it may be different from 99% of people here
we can only tell him why we think his reasons are wrong and if doesn't agree then there's only pointless argument after that
an beside i think we should all work together and help me fucking find a way to get the fucking water punch(sorry for the language haven't slept in like 2 days doing everything I can with lily), oh and we can shit on koda too but we already do that anyway so ...

gobikoii

Jun 19, 2021
hiromora and YugataKisu
guys I know it's douchy of me to say this and I'm sure u guys have been on this site longer than me but further continuation of this conversation with babykeem will only cause more argument
he only told us his own opinion though it may be different from 99% of people here
we can only tell him why we think his reasons are wrong and if doesn't agree then there's only pointless argument after that
an beside i think we should all work together and help me fucking find a way to get the fucking water punch(sorry for the language haven't slept in like 2 days doing everything I can with lily), oh and we can shit on koda too but we already do that anyway so ...
i think u should get that 2 days of sleep son cause you tripin hard men
who gives u the right to tell people what to do like why do people like u always have to act like they're better than us
this was a simple fucking argument from a guy who doesn't even know what the fuck his talking about and everyone was going to ignore him and keep shiting on the devs but u couldn't stop this chance to get some attention now could u
and u just start bitching about lily in the end like its funny HELL NO bitch
you want help search for it like a man and stop being an asshole

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes