RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Is it just me or is she the CURVIEST & THICKEST domme so far? Regardless just the pics alone has put her in 2nd place of my fave tower dommes, easy bet say's that she will take first place the INSTANT I meet her when the release FINALLY BLOODY HAPPENS.
I guess your favourite one is that... the forbidden name... you-know-who.

Motorata

May 8, 2020
Nice, maybe this one can be a bot more gentle, i love Bo Wei but he its always really extreme in the BDSM, i would love a manioulative villian villian that doesn´t like to humillate the MC and tries to brainwash/convince him to join him.
Swan was kinda like that but it was all a mask, i would love something like that

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
first of all Jessica is fat and gross

now that we got that out the way
Bild_2021-06-17_230543.png
seems like bo and koda have again a disagreement on what 8F is supposed to be bo wants to just make a regular floor like we are used to while koda once again wants to turn another floor into GTA 9 so he can delay it for 2 years

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
this game should add more vaginal/anal sex, not all the women but at least where its needed as ima explain in bottom. also why are the women still cocky after u absolutely shit on them? "i defeated u 4 times" bro i defeated ur fat ass like 100 times wheres my reward? oh right getting peed and shit on is the reward ik ik.

also jessica is the worst character and prime example of this, while her fight is entertaining and different, her second scene (i think) is a blowjob then she teases with anal or sum at the end but ends up peeing on u cause ur not worthy, thats the final reward. let me go pee in a glass and drink it for more immersion

Nov 30, 2019
i read some couple of post saying about the work progress from patron.
i got a big question so 7F is no Kaori???? wait it this a hallucinating or it literaly exisit???
anyone know cause like 2 year ago i hear about Kaori is F7 so i well never ever see it...
If anyone know about how get seen with Kaori pls post link below thx:coffee::coffee::coffee:

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
so ,why dont bowei make Iris 7 floor, and make Kaori 8 floor, so next month 7floor will come out ,and koda can still work on whatever he wants, and bowei works on a new 8floor.:)

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
@
YugataKisu

Whats' the name of the game in your signature? Please.
It's a fake game called "Hellfire" and is one of the highest quality shitposts I've ever seen.
They took the CG's from one of Bo's previous games called Mixfight and created a bunch of fake screenshots, teasers and signatures to give the impression that Boda is getting sidetracked again and is working on another sidegame.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
From patreon
View attachment 1250593

Cg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for posting these preview images. I like this new domme's curves and panty lines. I just really hope that yellow spa isn't full of lemon soda.

From Discord's public chat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am sensing some big plot development in the making...

@
YugataKisu

Whats' the name of the game in your signature? Please.
It's Hellfire. It's the best game Boda has ever thought of aside from Tower of Trample. Sadly though, Boda delays Hellfire even worse than this game.

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
Nice, maybe this one can be a bot more gentle, i love Bo Wei but he its always really extreme in the BDSM, i would love a manioulative villian villian that doesn´t like to humillate the MC and tries to brainwash/convince him to join him.
Swan was kinda like that but it was all a mask, i would love something like that
I agree with you but from what i've seen from streams ecc. i think this one will be pretty much "physical". I have greater hopes for Kaori :)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes