RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
im not ordering shit(2x), im simply suggesting as ive stated multiple times. this bold thingy should make it easier for your thick head to read: the world is not your anime and ur not the main character of anything, u cant just make shit up and think everything revolves around ur fantasy where u get to decide what the fuck i said. keep up with the facts. i dont hate this game because why the fuck else would i be here wasting my time, i simply suggested they add more sex scenes because its something i feel like should be added into this game that i like. and now im starting to hate you not the game cause u keep putting shit in my mouth in order to win an argument instead of actually saying whats true. i swear your brain works at 1 fps god damn, you just interpret everything however the fuck u want. actually take a moment to think and read through what u and i said instead of carelessly spew shit and piss out of ur dumb ass mouth. if i dont like one thing in a game and i suggest something to fix it its not hate its love lol

anyways, i dont buy his patreon or join his discord or sit here the entire day or got the nit picky information about everything he said. however in his patreon his bio is public and all so i can see it and it says "I need more people. I need more people to try my game." so with that i suggest and say my opinion on what they should add/fix in order to actually get more people to try the game and hopefully enjoy it. And in my experience jessica teasing u with sex then saying "no no u not worthy bitch drink my piss" as the final reward made it much more unmotivating especially since u dont have to do that floor at all and its just for the scenes. adding sex scenes doesnt ruin the game and opinions on khulan vary. heres ur proof of that, the very first result i get when i search tier list has this. View attachment 1256935 View attachment 1256937
and wow jessica and 5 others are ranked under khulan! shes not that hated now is she? people have different opinions and i cant know everyones fucking opinion and all but that crap u said about her being one of the most unpopular characters is not really true. it depends from person to person and for "normal vanilla people" such as myself strolling through the game having a few sex scenes scattered around where they fit doesnt ruin shit, if anything makes the game better as it gives us the audiance a better time beating our meat. if you want to drink piss u can do that as well! i pretty much said what i needed to say ngl

damn you mad mad
guy wrote half a book hope it was worth your time cuz ain't nobody reading that
needed to vent? gonna cry? also good job on providing that screenshot where khulan is the second lowest ranked ToT character that really destroyed my entire argument about khulan being unpopular lmao

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
damn you mad mad
guy wrote half a book hope it was worth your time cuz ain't nobody reading that
needed to vent? gonna cry? also good job on providing that screenshot where khulan is the second lowest ranked ToT character that really destroyed my entire argument about khulan being unpopular lmao
goddamn ur stupid like how can khulan be unpopular if shes ranked B TIER along with almost every other character in the game? u do u king (y)

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So does the dev, still he didn't add it.

As for the amazon, the sex is not the typical pleasure sex (which you might think it should be since it's a "reward") but more of a "now you regret putting it in" type.
This is the kind of sex that ToT would benefit best from. I haven't started Jessica's questline yet but I think she should give Ethan sex rather than bait and switching him with a p*ss scene. That said, I think the best way for her to pleasure our beloved malesub protag would be by using a coin purse mimic. She could pull out the mimic, gently but dominantly bring him to it then place the hungry monster over his throbbing manhood. As the mimic's slimy mouth sucks and slurps him it's teeth gently begin brushing against it's sides. Jessica giggles and informs Ethan that if he just sits there and lets the Mimic do all the work that it will get impatient and the nibbling will get harder. She then teases, asking him if he's this much of cold fish with all the women he pleasures. A frightened but aroused Ethan is then thrust into a series of QTE that if he succeeds, gets more pleasure dislogue but if he loses, loses HP as his manhood gets bitten and Jessaca teases him sadistically. After about 3 QTEs Ethan climaxes and ethier leaves the session as a desirable pretty boy or a helpless malesub who's fun to humiliate.

Reactions: Pugugly001

mojimoji8080

Feb 28, 2020
Does anyone have a save 3rd floor please need
use this link its either file 2 or 3

how do i tag people? with the @?
no need just copy paste the id its enough

She could pull out the mimic
great idea but I don't think koda would ever put something like that here though i thought the same about pegging but he put it in anyway
nobody knows what goes on in that brain of his maybe(except for more delays and more jessica)

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

mojimoji8080

Feb 28, 2020
would be very weird for them to be so generous without any malicious intent and would sorta break the immersion
that's why I think there should be sex(reverse rape) with rose cause for the rest of the bosses we're just another prisoner but for her we're someone she likes and not only it will not break immersion but makes more sense

Reactions: alicearisu

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Apparently, My post about Bo's messages was advertising/spam. Are the mods drunk or on drug or something?:rolleyes:
to be fair those screenshots had nothing to do with the game or its progress it was the dev making a joke about a user on here I mean It was pics of some gross feet and bo tellin the guy to suck em. I normally agree with the mods being way too strict but in this case It was justified

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes