RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
View attachment 1259636
omg guys its happening!
all you doubters and haters have been proven wrong!
7F will be delayed first

PS: apparently the timeline now is 8F > 7F > Level: 0 > Crow Part 3 > Hellfire
but shit changes all the time so I wouldn't be suprised if koda announces tomorrow that he is working on releasing Tiffanys Trap 2 and thus has to delay every other project once again
If 7f comes out first I'm eating my cum

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
honestly 7f been so long in the making i'll probably keep doubting it will ever happen up to the moment i walk up those stairs even while downloading i'll be doubting its existence
I fully undertand, but I also have a positive feeling this time around. I doubt it'll release before 8F honestly, but I'm expecting Bo to mess with it if he manages to finish 8F first so I'm not too worried.

Also fanfact: Kaori isn't an original character as it comes from SSX, a videogame franchise from the 90s about snowboarding. Bo likely wants to reimagine her story after the events of the original trilogy (it's actually 4 games, but Tricky is pretty much a remake of the original). Regardless this means that ToT shares universe with a snowboarding franchise!

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Also fanfact: Kaori isn't an original character as it comes from SSX, a videogame franchise from the 90s about snowboarding. Bo likely wants to reimagine her story after the events of the original trilogy (it's actually 4 games, but Tricky is pretty much a remake of the original). Regardless this means that ToT shares universe with a snowboarding franchise!
I actually remember that game It was an arcadey snowboarding game on the PS2 but I wonder where you got that information from?
kaori.jpg
because the only thing they share are their names and being japanese

did I get trolled :cry:

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
nice half the thread is now eating their own cum.

well inspired by the last posts I started to be curious about the origins of the ToT characters

Lady Coba:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lily:

Jessica:

that's all I have so far do you guys have any possible origins for the other wardens?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
or maybe....
8F delay > 7F delay > Level: 0 delay > Crow Part 3 delay > Hellfire release :illuminati:
At this rate Hellfire will be completed before Ethan reaches the top of of the Tower.

nice half the thread is now eating their own cum.

well inspired by the last posts I started to be curious about the origins of the ToT characters

Lady Coba:

Lily:

Jessica:

that's all I have so far do you guys have any possible origins for the other wardens?
What is a story behind Bo Wei's Friend OC/ the Lady Cobra look alike?

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
What is a story behind Bo Wei's Friend OC/ the Lady Cobra look alike?

It's a voiceclip that titles ''Lady Snake's stocking training'' I understand the japanese website but I can't tell what the voiceclip is about or where it was used since its all in chinese

PS: I'm suprised that my last post about jessica got so many likes and nobody went after me ''you just don't know how REAL women look like you incel virgin'' does that mean I have won the jessica war?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes