exactly where? i haven't seen the place
a photo wouldn't be helpful so listen
before u get to the cabin u have to climb the wall right
u go right / up/ left to get to the door
now instead of going up through the door keep going left then down then right
you should see a hole in the wall

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
decided to draw another Tower of Trample artwork but this time I'll let the community decide which warden gets drawn

would be cool if y'all could vote It's also nice to do an updated popularity contest
WTF? Where are the best girls!?
P.S. if it wasn't obvious I'm talking about Iris/Swan/Crow

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YugataKisu

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
WTF? Where are the best girls!?
P.S. if it wasn't obvious I'm talking about Iris/Swan/Crow
i'm not supporting sidefloors who are only made to delay kaori further
you can call Iris 8F all you want doesn't change the fact that she's filler

PS: I don't even know why I made that poll probably just for attention im long enough in this community to know lily will run away with the votes oh well

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
decided to draw another Tower of Trample artwork but this time I'll let the community decide which warden gets drawn

would be cool if y'all could vote It's also nice to do an updated popularity contest
Nah Just draw the most popular ones stomping on us from our POV. Or draw the most voted warden getting an education. (I'm just kidding if it's not obvious)

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
nice half the thread is now eating their own cum.

well inspired by the last posts I started to be curious about the origins of the ToT characters

Lady Coba:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lily:

Jessica:

that's all I have so far do you guys have any possible origins for the other wardens?
I am not sure about the first two but that third one looks spot on

D

Deleted member 3842187

You gotta be kidding me. it's still plagued with delays? the last time I checked on this shit was may of 2020, what the fuck are they doing?

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Koda is just an illusion created by the government. It has come full circle in my mind. Either that or Bo and Koda are the same person.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

It's a voiceclip that titles ''Lady Snake's stocking training'' I understand the japanese website but I can't tell what the voiceclip is about or where it was used since its all in chinese

PS: I'm suprised that my last post about jessica got so many likes and nobody went after me ''you just don't know how REAL women look like you incel virgin'' does that mean I have won the jessica war?
I looked at the DLSite link you shared and that girl fits Lady Cobra like a new set of nylons. I know it describes her as a dirivitive from a novel but one could speculate that she is outright based on our beloved Lady Cobra.

I wouldn't register my vote due to using a VPN but I voted for "Fuck you I'm not drawing Jessica". The more I see of the fat bottomed scary clown girl the more I think of how sexy she could be drawn in fanart.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I looked at the DLSite link you shared and that girl fits Lady Cobra like a new set of nylons. I know it describes her as a dirivitive from a novel but one could speculate that she is outright based on our beloved Lady Cobra.

just to clarify, i didn't make any assumptions with my list they all have been confirmed which makes me wonder why McDonald's didn't sue bo for jessica yet

Bild_2021-06-24_074826.png

I wouldn't register my vote due to using a VPN but I voted for "Fuck you I'm not drawing Jessica". The more I see of the fat bottomed scary clown girl the more I think of how sexy she could be drawn in fanart.

the fact that jessica is 3rd just because y'all know how much i hate her says a lot about our society

Aug 27, 2018
i'm not supporting sidefloors who are only made to delay kaori further
you can call Iris 8F all you want doesn't change the fact that she's filler

PS: I don't even know why I made that poll probably just for attention im long enough in this community to know lily will run away with the votes oh well
Where can I find your previous artwork?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
just to clarify, i didn't make any assumptions with my list they all have been confirmed which makes me wonder why McDonald's didn't sue bo for jessica yet

View attachment 1262575

the fact that jessica is 3rd just because y'all know how much i hate her says a lot about our society
Tbh, I never really thought about Jessica until you kept mentioning her cute (But scary) clown butt. After that though, I wouldn't mind reading a short story about how she "Entertained" the boys she encountered before Ethan.

Reactions: Punk80954
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes