RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hothead1021

Jan 5, 2019
while were waiting for this new floor, anyone interested in this new game and possibly posting it? or has it already been posted? I'm posting it here in an attempt to avoid redundancy. its a game made by one of my favorite artists Bingbingzi, and the link to the game is in the description if anyone is curious.

Aug 28, 2020
while were waiting for this new floor, anyone interested in this new game and possibly posting it? or has it already been posted? I'm posting it here in an attempt to avoid redundancy. its a game made by one of my favorite artists Bingbingzi, and the link to the game is in the description if anyone is curious.

That just looks like a gallery to me. Are you sure its the game link?

Reactions: baobo123

Illdoitlater

May 22, 2020

Google translating the description says "The Ninja incident has been updated. The next update is a small soldier. Thank you bosses for your support_:)з」∠)_ and please don’t spread it everywhere, thank you_:)з」∠)_" soo maybe The Ninja incident? otherwise no searches have come up for me, really looks interesting

hothead1021

Jan 5, 2019
Google translating the description says "The Ninja incident has been updated. The next update is a small soldier. Thank you bosses for your support_:)з」∠)_ and please don’t spread it everywhere, thank you_:)з」∠)_" soo maybe The Ninja incident? otherwise no searches have come up for me, really looks interesting
ahh well at the very leastI wont make that faux pas again

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
F, we are in 2nd place.:cry:
I am still impressed we got second place this time. Next one for sure we will get Clown Girl to the number 1 spot.

FYI Koda says on Discord F7 will not be ready in June. Quelle surprise.
So Koda gave us our latest delay a week early? If Bo Wei sticks to his word, I am curious to see how F8 will come before F7.

Also, given how the story is litterally going up down and sideways before reaching F7, the situation around 7th floor is reminding me of this SCP article.

bruhh69420

Feb 16, 2021
decided to draw another Tower of Trample artwork but this time I'll let the community decide which warden gets drawn

would be cool if y'all could vote It's also nice to do an updated popularity contest
are you gonna post it here? where do I get to see the other ones?

Reactions: shiraorishiro
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes