RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
decided to draw another Tower of Trample artwork but this time I'll let the community decide which warden gets drawn

would be cool if y'all could vote It's also nice to do an updated popularity contest
Which one have you drawn? I haven't seen that work

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Rip to the idiots that believed Koda. His plan worked, fake promises, a few new CG to hype people and sub their patreon and … bang delay

this dev team is dogshit, lol i still dont get people who kiss bowei and koda ass
To be fair, he never said it would be finished this month, only that he wanted to finish it before Bo finished F8. Koda's been banned by Bo from speculating on release dates, so all we really get is him saying he's working on F7 still. Apparently he's going to stream some of the work this weekend for patrons, so perhaps someone can share what they find out from that when it happens.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
F, I genuinely curious of your slim and sexy version of Jessica.:cry:
Same here. I would like their idea of Jessica done right. Perhaps a 19 yr old skinny girl with perkier breasts and a mischievous attitude. She could also be wearing a bikini/ croptop set with one comically oversized boot to both kick Ethan with and demand kisses when Ethan loses to her. This would both go with her clown theme as well as catering to ToT's foot fetish/ femdom theming.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Which one have you drawn? I haven't seen that work
I drew rose but that was 1-2 years ago was for valentinesday and it actually was my first post on this thread, I'm much better now due all the practice I did during quarantine so don't worry Lily will turn out much better

Last edited:

Zilong17

Oct 25, 2019
Would anyone have the old Karen walkthrough saved? I can't find it via searching and I'm replaying her section since I realized I missed many scenes, but I don't have any memory of how to make her move around or how to prompt each of her scenes.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
I drew rose but that was 1-2 years ago was for valentinesday and it actually was my first post on this thread, I'm much better now due all the practice I did during quarantine so don't worry Lily will turn out much better
Love how Yugata's DeviantART went from dope anime art to fetish art.
Dope fetish art!

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I just read a post from september 2019, page 540 for me, and didn’t realize it was an old post first, was about why koda was not so loved.. Well.. those posts are eternal, timeless, a classic yet today, hehe

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

bruhperv

Mar 21, 2020
a photo wouldn't be helpful so listen
before u get to the cabin u have to climb the wall right
u go right / up/ left to get to the door
now instead of going up through the door keep going left then down then right
you should see a hole in the wall
you mean on stage 3?

mojimoji8080

Feb 28, 2020
also, i know I'm way behind but i never realized how to access the new clause content
can anyone explain?
so to access the third part u have to interact with the chimney in ms Claus room and use a frost potion and go through it
there you'll see a shoe puzzle after that u need to climb a wall to get to her cabin (to get to the chest just use my post)
after that is the actual content. I don't remember the whole thing but I can give u some tips:
nap changes where she is but doesn't change time unlike sleep
you do bad things u get punished and can't leave the cabin
get too much punishment and you'll turn into a pet unable to do anything but worshiping her
to turn back you have to meet her in the room in the left of the cabin and do a game
there is a chimney in the left room interact and you can go through but before u do interact with the picture in the main room so that you'll find your way after u go through
buying her shoes will give you more time to be in the maze
as a pet u can do good thing to get point and while normal u can use them to buy thing from her

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
This is the kind of sex that ToT would benefit best from. I haven't started Jessica's questline yet but I think she should give Ethan sex rather than bait and switching him with a p*ss scene. That said, I think the best way for her to pleasure our beloved malesub protag would be by using a coin purse mimic. She could pull out the mimic, gently but dominantly bring him to it then place the hungry monster over his throbbing manhood. As the mimic's slimy mouth sucks and slurps him it's teeth gently begin brushing against it's sides. Jessica giggles and informs Ethan that if he just sits there and lets the Mimic do all the work that it will get impatient and the nibbling will get harder. She then teases, asking him if he's this much of cold fish with all the women he pleasures. A frightened but aroused Ethan is then thrust into a series of QTE that if he succeeds, gets more pleasure dislogue but if he loses, loses HP as his manhood gets bitten and Jessaca teases him sadistically. After about 3 QTEs Ethan climaxes and ethier leaves the session as a desirable pretty boy or a helpless malesub who's fun to humiliate.
As someone that gets too much joy out of femdom D&D stories, I am canonizing the concept of a mimic that forms a chastity cage on men, and loves the protein of precum. Doesn't like sperm though.

These are definitely bred and trained by the Drow, and are used to condition surface dwellers to act as agents for their Drow Mistresses.

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
currently there are 33 votes for fat jessica. you guys realize that even if she won 1st place i would just do the 2nd placed right? just fyi kaori, lady cobra or karen could have won but now lily sits firmly on the throne
I'd enjoy Jessica reimagined. I don't like her weight - her head literally looks too small for her body - but my main dislike is the grey colorlessness of her outfit. I'd love to see her imagined more colorfully and in better condition.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Also both Koda and Bo streamed a lot yesterday.

I had no doubt Bo Wei was working hard, as he always does, but Koda was a very pleasant surprise. I still have my doubts that we'll get 7F before 8F, but this time might finally be the one!

Kaori is also very welcome as the sweeter villaines that ToT was missing, at least at first.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
As someone that gets too much joy out of femdom D&D stories, I am canonizing the concept of a mimic that forms a chastity cage on men, and loves the protein of precum. Doesn't like sperm though.

These are definitely bred and trained by the Drow, and are used to condition surface dwellers to act as agents for their Drow Mistresses.
You read stories somewhere? and if so where? Know of any good mods for Baldur's gate 1-2 as well or other games?
Edit: Anyone may answer ofc!! Especially on mod parts of games. Skyrim, BG, whatever, just name the mods though.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes