• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Thought I’d give a mini update along with that the progress report said. Bo has been streaming work on F8 almost every day. As far as I can tell (I’m not a game dev so i can’t say for sure) progress is very smooth and im fairly certain we’ll get it this month like he promised.

Koda also streamed F7 yesterday and will be streaming again today. Koda doesn’t stream as often since when he streams it’s mostly working on the game’s code and dialogue, whereas Bo streams working on the cgs which people obviously find more exciting. F7 also seems to surprisingly be coming along rather well from what I can tell. Not sure we’ll get it this month knowing koda but who knows.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
is floor 8 available now ?
Most recent news from the makers list floor 7 to be out at some point next month as to be out before floor 8, also listed to be out next month. No new releases have come out since the Ms. Claus update and we are very, unfortunately, certain that those next month projections are likely wrong and a delay is to come.

TL;DR ? No, they say next month but they've said floor 7 for over a year.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you for sharing the spoiler links. I just gave them a download.

As for the delay (Big surprise) I have a hunch we won't be seeing F7 or F8 this month. I hope Boda's P*treon has at least lost a couple hundred dollars over this nonsense.

I wonder if we could crowdsource a pro domme to cosplay as Karen and "Motivate" Koda to stay on task.

Reactions: Hero sama
Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1259636
omg guys its happening!
all you doubters and haters have been proven wrong!
7F will be delayed first

PS: apparently the timeline now is 8F > 7F > Level: 0 > Crow Part 3 > Hellfire
but shit changes all the time so I wouldn't be suprised if koda announces tomorrow that he is working on releasing Tiffanys Trap 2 and thus has to delay every other project once again
i'm not supporting sidefloors who are only made to delay kaori further
you can call Iris 8F all you want doesn't change the fact that she's filler

PS: I don't even know why I made that poll probably just for attention im long enough in this community to know lily will run away with the votes oh well
Wait I am confused, isn't Iris the 8F boss? or is 8F actually not a separate floor but a filler like Swan/Crow/Claus linking the 7F?

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Wait I am confused, isn't Iris the 8F boss? or is 8F actually not a separate floor but a filler like Swan/Crow/Claus linking the 7F?
Iris is 8F but she still was only created due to 7F delays i have no idea how they gonna implement it in the game like will ethan walk up the stairs to 7F and be like ''oh this floor is WIP let me go to the next floor i guess''

holyyygrail

Aug 11, 2019
To be honest, there's a dumb solution to that floor problem. Either Bo goes the public shaming way and makes Ethan skips floor 7 in his ascension with a "WIP" dialogue box. Or, they could simply switch the floors in universe, meaning that what would be production f8 would be final f7 and vice-versa. I don't even think there would be dialogues to change or anything, it would just be a dumb fix to easily implement.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Listen listen people! What if Koda comes up and says, "sorry folks we delayed too much and as a repentance we are happy to announce that tomorrow we are releasing both F7 and F8 in the new version." Nah? Sorry, I forgot to took my pills again.
this is the kind of positive vibes this thread needs

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes