RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
So what do you guys think of the update? How have you been enjoying it?

I liked the new [redacted] and the [redacted] too, the way he depicted [redacted] doing [redacted] was pretty interesting.

Also how do you get past the [redacted]? On her 2nd phase she keeps [redacted] my skills and her [redacted] move is giving me a bit of trouble.

Anyways thanks boda for the nice update!!

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020

I liked the new [redacted] and the [redacted] too, the way he depicted [redacted] doing [redacted] was pretty interesting.

Also how do you get past the [redacted]? On her 2nd phase she keeps [redacted] my skills and her [redacted] move is giving me a bit of trouble.

i isnt about the game, but berserk roules

ayyyuhitslit

Aug 13, 2020
one thing I dislike about ToT is that for being a femdom game there is little to zero CEI. to my knowledge it's just Yvonne's bootlicking where Ethan eats his own cum

• Haha
Reactions: lonelyleaf
Mar 20, 2020
People talk too much in this thread i mean ... why not talking about useful things all just wait for the game to be updated in silence ... you people wont make it better by only talking .. if you want to show him your anger just go to his freaking discord or idk .... i mean no offense and thank you for your understanding ❤I love you ma men .. and btw go enjoy your sweet summer instead of waiting for an update which will prolly come out 4 or 5 months later

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
leak: 9F is gonna be a femboy koda
I am surprised nobody was made fanart of this yet.

I personally think this is incorrect when it comes to streaming. I also believe that if the material shown there ended up being leaked they would stop making them o_O
I disagree. If Boda wants to keep their $4000.00 a month they will start getting back on track regardless.

In the preview videos it whas seen that she and Ethan are traped on the floor together and that he get dreams that she is actually an evil warden like the rest while awake she is behaving more nicely. Now the question is, are those dreams just towermadness where Ethan slowly get Stockholmsyndrom or if this is actually an elaborated mind breaking of her and she is in reality a .
Here is my previous post where all the Kaoripreviews where collected
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-17-3-bo-wei.8197/page-1227#post-5519253
I just watched the two preview videos but I didn't see any nightmare femdom in them, only wholesome gfd. I am guessing you are referring to a different video? As for being a Venus Mantrap, I am guessing you mean like a honeypot rather than a carnivorous man eating plant? Despite this being about Ethan getting beaten and demoralized, I believe Kaori is actually a wholesome woman who cares about Ethan. Having a couple of good women in the game will help keep the player guessing when trying to figure out the other ones in the tower. I have no doubt this is tower madess setting in our poor, savagely beaten MC's head.

Those are some good observations and questions. But what about the [Data Expunged] and [Data Expunged]? As for the move, all you have to do is remember is **l*l**l***** and you can make her big mean lizard butt disappear in no time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RossoX

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
If Karen is F9, I would not be surprised if the game ends at F10.
Didn’t he tell that he was planning to end it with 10 floors, or something like that, when he was ‘interviewed’ alongside Koda and a few Patreon members?

I think it’d be best to complete the game as ‘soon’ as possible, at this point. And yeah, if Karen is on 9th floor I think it means the game won’t have that many floors, and most likely will end with the10th.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
If that's the case, what about the vision in Jessica's mirrors of the dominatrix in purple, (not Lady Cobra) Rose and her mother? I think i once read that there would be 12 floors.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Garrethawke

Oct 9, 2018
The basic idea was 20 floors, I don't know if they changed their minds later because there have been many twists and turns with this theme.
What if I know is that the hell, they could create a "Bodaverse", if they have tired of the idea of the tower and its floors, it would simply be to implement an X floor, put some plot, I don't know maybe about your Master, Rose and her mother and how to create a portal through which they escape, thus ending TOT.
And now from there they could link all the secondary games they wanted to serve as sequels.
(An example, let's imagine that heelfall has not yet come out, it would be simply to replace the protagonist with ethan and who arrives in a portal is in the middle of the war, hears news about rose or something like that and decides to help the soldiers against the queen and such in search of answers, and so with everything).
Honestly, the idea attracts me and I think it would be relatively easy to make it fit.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
20 floors is very unlikely
I feel like the end of Tower of Trample is nigh.
both bo and koda would rather do short oneshot projects like Heelfall, Tiffanys Trap, Always in Debt etc.
here's what i think will happen: F7 Kaori, F8 Iris, F9 Karen part 2, F10 Rose, F11 The Boss of the Tower (perhaps the purple mistress we saw in fatica's mirror)
and then they'll move on to hellfire

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
both bo and koda would rather do short oneshot projects like Heelfall, Tiffanys Trap, Always in Debt etc.
here's what i think will happen: F7 Kaori, F8 Iris, F9 Karen part 2, F10 Rose, F11 The Boss of the Tower (perhaps the purple mistress we saw in fatica's mirror)
Sounds true. I mean the Naga Shard allows only from 1-9 though 10 could be 0. That speaks for the fact that they never really expected themselves to get over two Digit Floors.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
We must leave something for future generations rather than sort everything out ourselves, old friend. Sometimes they are illusory hopes.

Reactions: YugataKisu

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Sounds true. I mean the Naga Shard allows only from 1-9 though 10 could be 0. That speaks for the fact that they never really expected themselves to get over two Digit Floors.
F0 gonna be floating letters spelling out ''HELLFIRE'' the ultimate mistress
but yea you're right they never expected ToT to become this big lookin back at earlier floors they had very humble beginnings now they try to make every floor grander then the last one that's why kaori has been delayed to hell and back because koda felt like they need to outdo karen's floor

also we need more co-op cock and ball torture in ToT spam boda so they can see!

• Haha
Reactions: marcoverrati45

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
one thing I dislike about ToT is that for being a femdom game there is little to zero CEI. to my knowledge it's just Yvonne's bootlicking where Ethan eats his own cum
Khulan has CEI content. You have to achieve S-rank against her and after the battle, choose pussy as your reward.After making Ethan cum in her pussy, she'll sit on his face and tell him to clean it. You will then have the option to lick it clean or resist (which requires QTE to be successful).

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes