RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 14, 2021
Does anyone know where you can view all the game CG online without any compression? The hitomi.la galleries has some weird compression going on (also is the next update due this month?)

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If that's the case, what about the vision in Jessica's mirrors of the dominatrix in purple, (not Lady Cobra) Rose and her mother? I think i once read that there would be 12 floors.
Can you share a picture of the (Not Lady Cobra) dominatrix in purple? I haven't played through Jessica's quest line yet.

The basic idea was 20 floors, I don't know if they changed their minds later because there have been many twists and turns with this theme.
What if I know is that the hell, they could create a "Bodaverse", if they have tired of the idea of the tower and its floors, it would simply be to implement an X floor, put some plot, I don't know maybe about your Master, Rose and her mother and how to create a portal through which they escape, thus ending TOT.
And now from there they could link all the secondary games they wanted to serve as sequels.
(An example, let's imagine that heelfall has not yet come out, it would be simply to replace the protagonist with ethan and who arrives in a portal is in the middle of the war, hears news about rose or something like that and decides to help the soldiers against the queen and such in search of answers, and so with everything).
Honestly, the idea attracts me and I think it would be relatively easy to make it fit.
I would really like to see all of the Bodaverse games interconnect with each other. I think at the very least including some Easter eggs would be some nice fan service. If they do the shared world route, they should have a scene where Ethan goes into the Warrior's Guild as a flashback.

Sounds true. I mean the Naga Shard allows only from 1-9 though 10 could be 0. That speaks for the fact that they never really expected themselves to get over two Digit Floors.
That is a good point. Tbh I think ToT should be concluded at F10. This was Boda can work on smaller projects and we can (Hopefully) get more updates.

The dog is being a good boy. Ethan: Woof!

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
View attachment 1276484
karen fans finna go wild now
Frankly despite being a huge Karen fan myself I think 9F is too early. I mean last time we saw her she was nothing less than a God to Ethan's eyes, and while we played her content a few years ago at this point, we're also still on her floor. So given that wardens get a step stronger with every floor, 3 floors just feel too little to me to jump that gap.

That said I know that Bo wants to move on to another project (an open world game similar in structure to Incubus Quest or Peniban Quest), and let's be honest: even if he was fine leaving ToT unfinished, everyone would keep bothering him to work on that instead until he was done with it. So if his decision is to sprint to the end so he can put ToT behind him I respect that.

Last edited:

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Frankly despite being a huge Karen fan myself I think 9F is too early. I mean last time we saw her she was nothing less than a God to Ethan's eyes, and while we played her content a few years ago at this point, we're also still in her floor. So given that wardens get a step stronger with every floor, 3 floors just feel too little to me to jump that gap.

That said I know that Bo wants to move on to another project (an open world game similar in structure to Incubus Quest or Peniban Quest), and let's be honest even if he was fine leaving ToT unfinished, everyone would keep bothering him to work on it instead until he was done with it. So if that's his decision I respect that.
Given the difference between real time and in-game time, I can agree it feels early despite what will amount to 5 bosses (7, 8, Swan, Crow, and Jessica) will have occurred between them. It could play if the Blue Fire buff come in to play at that level. Karen decides she wants a challenge and goes for a "do or die" training to amuse herself with you.

Personal note? If it plays that way, I'd like at least a line or two from all the bosses you haven't been enslaved by. Just a "You seem different, not like it will change much..." or something to acknowledge you gained new, legitimate power. Maybe another throwaway line that makes fun of you for being their pet despite the gains or "Wow, lucky I broke you before you could use that on me."

Reactions: SnakeSnek

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Frankly despite being a huge Karen fan myself I think 9F is too early. I mean last time we saw her she was nothing less than a God to Ethan's eyes, and while we played her content a few years ago at this point, we're also still in her floor. So given that wardens get a step stronger with every floor, 3 floors just feel too little to me to jump that gap.

That said I know that Bo wants to move on to another project (an open world game similar in structure to Incubus Quest or Peniban Quest), and let's be honest even if he was fine leaving ToT unfinished, everyone would keep bothering him to work on it instead until he was done with it. So if that's his decision I respect that.
I do agree with you that it's too early but like I said ToT is near the end so they try to wrap it up to move to a next project. boda probably gonna make some shit up and give Ethan that Blue Fire which will increase his ATK by 5000% and give him 6000 resistance to cock and ball torture.
ToT after Karen just got weird anyway how do you progress now? Ethan goes from not being able to do any dmg to karen in 6F to beat kaori and iris ass in 7F and 8F that's some Dragon Ball Super powerupgrade right there

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Ethan goes from not being able to do any dmg to karen in 6F to beat kaori and iris ass in 7F and 8F
Remember that the real 6F warden got beaten by the thunder dojo monks, so it's perfectly reasonable to think that Ethan would have been able to beat her too after some training. Karen was unbeatable in 6F because she's from the higher floors, where the masters are kept, and we know she has taken down at least a few herself.

So canonically she's far stronger than Kaori or Iris.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
YugataKisu well mayby it will be explained in F7. Mayby F7 is less boss but warden gone rogue or mayby it whas first really a trap but because she developed something she started secretly training him...with the sideeffect that he want continued to get spoiled by Onee-sama. Mayby ToT will have in the end an epilog similar to Heelfall where Ethan will be the studentpet of Rose, Lily and Kaori.

Reactions: YugataKisu

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Remember that the real 6F warden got beaten by the thunder dojo monks, so it's perfectly reasonable to think that Ethan would have been able to beat her too after some training. Karen was unbeatable in 6F because she's from the higher floors, where the masters are kept, and we know she has taken down at least a few herself.

So canonically she's far stronger than Kaori or Iris.
I actually completely forgot that, my bad but this shows how long ago 6F released like damn it's been already 2 years I think.

I hope that "floor 9 Karen" is yet another sick joke from the madmen. I for one do not welcome our Karen expansionlords
looks pretty legit from what i can tell by the discord server both bo and koda talked about karen's expansion allthough very briefly.

Mayby ToT will have in the end an epilog similar to Heelfall where Ethan will be the studentpet of Rose, Lily and Kaori.
that's the exact same ending as in tower escape with Lily, but can't lie I would like if they adopt different endings (bad ending, good ending, true ending) based on how you played the tower but it's probably gonna be a single line decision like ''Save Master Roman or Become Rose slave. but hey I can dream

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
that's the exact same ending as in tower escape with Lily, but can't lie I would like if they adopt different endings (bad ending, good ending, true ending) based on how you played the tower but it's probably gonna be a single line decision like ''Save Master Roman or Become Rose slave. but hey I can dream
Nah in Tower Escape the secret ending whas Rose and Lily share him with Ethan being their equal.
The good ending whas he is only Lilys Studentpet and Bad Ending is he is the toilet for everyone.

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Headcanon: The end of ToT is the reveal that the tower is a multiversal combat test. The tower magically attracts the strongest male protagonists in a new dimension to fight candidates for the invasion similar to Mortal Kombat, except this is an agreement among the multiversal femdom empires.

The older more powerful femdom civilizations are higher in the Tower, giving the weaker Dimensional Fempires 'First Dibs' on conquering this newly discovered Dimension. The staircases are interdimensional portals - if Ethan ever actually escaped through a window or something he would find an entire world devoted to each femdom philosophy.

The tower has chosen Ethan and the other apprentices to fight their way through and pick who is best suited to conquer them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes