RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Guys what do you think will come after F7&8? F9? Crow Part 3. Jessica continue, Spring Cleaning? More Cobra? More Claus? Another Master Lily thing?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
What came first? The chicken or the egg?
I think Koda killed the chicken, and Bo is still nurturing the egg in his freezer and is likely to do so until end of time. I guess my bet is on the frozen egg still.

Reactions: PromiseSteele

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
you're clearly not active in this community
I don't even belive F8 is coming in july all i did is give the roadmap that i believe is the most logical
it is EXTREMLY unlikely that we are getting more than 2 updates this year and that if we are extremly lucky but who knows maybe by the year 2026 we are getting to karen part 2

I believe we're all to hard on Bowei and Koda. Maybe if we all just show more postive support for them it would motivate. Them to work faster on putting out a update faster.
no
we shown enough ''positive support'' over the years and all it gotten us is this
7fdelay.PNG
springdelay.PNG
warriorguild.PNG
level0delay.PNG

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
I don't even belive F8 is coming in july all i did is give the roadmap that i believe is the most logical
it is EXTREMLY unlikely that we are getting more than 2 updates this year and that if we are extremly lucky but who knows maybe by the year 2026 we are getting to karen part 2

no
we shown enough ''positive support'' over the years and all it gotten us is this
View attachment 1282312
View attachment 1282314
View attachment 1282319
View attachment 1282315
If by active you mean posting then no i'm not active, but i always check and read for new stuff on this thread

And sorry, I was just being stupid for the sake of being stupid lol

Reactions: YugataKisu

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020

no
View attachment 1282312
View attachment 1282314
View attachment 1282319
View attachment 1282315
Well from my cynic/pragmatic view, if people want to keep supporting them for doing nothing, they will do nothing. Releasing some other half-arsed games that no one of us even wanted or whatever they feel like.
I am agreeing with you, but if the devs don't care about the backers/patrons/supporters and just use them as which is quite obvious and they like to get fooled over and over then there isn't much more we can do than post here and complain. Not even that works. How does one go about to make people stop paying them for doing nothing and start releasing? I wonder. I saw this thread about big brother, some old game, but it's still rounding in money, years and years after, not as much of course but people still pay for that abandoned game! Yes I mean the abandoned version and dev.

Edit: slightly drunk, and that long sentence there is drunk even to me when re-reading it, hope it makes sense for you :), I might re-edit it sober again.

Reactions: YugataKisu

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I've started keeping a log of my own "scammy devs". I just click on these devs patreons from time to time and record date and patreons for the fun of it. It doesn't make me happier as I had hoped :), most of them magically increase their numbers and no one had dropped significantly either. Gonna put in updates too in it later maybe. Still a fun logbook of my own, only real pleasure is seeing how people just like to throw their money away :)
True I had wished to see decreasing numbers, but people aren't getting smarter I guess. Adding this game now though.

Edit: I don't hate Koda or Bo that way. I don't think the backers/supporters have wasted their money, even with just Floor 6 and all we have this is still among the best femdom game! Can be replayed too etc. I think they deserve the money. But how they neglect their duties to their backers/supporters is horrible. Among with their lies. But I am not a backer/supporter, if I was not unemployed alcoholic I would rather support new good upstarters rather than people who rack in thousands of thousands.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes