RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Aug 23, 2020
you're clearly not active in this community
I don't even belive F8 is coming in july all i did is give the roadmap that i believe is the most logical
it is EXTREMLY unlikely that we are getting more than 2 updates this year and that if we are extremly lucky but who knows maybe by the year 2026 we are getting to karen part 2

no
we shown enough ''positive support'' over the years and all it gotten us is this
View attachment 1282312
View attachment 1282314
View attachment 1282319
View attachment 1282315
Thanks for the new Sig!

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Also, I bet they have F10 ready even, but as suckers are just keep throwing money their way. they are holding it, then yay boom they release when it drops, can't have less than 2500 dollars a month. That's what I would do if I didn't care about backers and supporters feelings. I would even go as low as 2000 dollars a month / 2, But I bet these guys likes money so it's likely more.
Do note that I'm not American or English, the amount per month is a rough estimate, but probably fairly accurate.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
So this thread is a shitshow but at this point cgs and most coding for F8 is done. Script is being finished up and Bo expects to give it to playtesters sometime in the next week. As I've been saying since F8 was announced F8 is going to come out in July. The heelfall work strategy Bo has adopted with Koda only tweaking the script is working. If nothing else it means we're going to get any future releases on time. It doesn't make up for all the delays, but it's good news.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
So this thread is a shitshow but at this point cgs and most coding for F8 is done. Script is being finished up and Bo expects to give it to playtesters sometime in the next week. As I've been saying since F8 was announced F8 is going to come out in July. The heelfall work strategy Bo has adopted with Koda only tweaking the script is working. If nothing else it means we're going to get any future releases on time. It doesn't make up for all the delays, but it's good news.
So basically Bo is keeping Koda afloat...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes