RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
i expected people to say this
but i like lezdom
Sure. But the subversion of the trope would've been much better fitting imo, and a much more delicious story of domination to boot. Lily showing who's boss and dominating the older warden's who looked down on her? Laughing at them and calling them old hags while they worship her feet? Much better fitting for the character while preserving your intention . I get what you went for but I don't think submissive Lily was it chief .

Edit: Also you always get really defensive for some reason;
> quite frankly i can draw whatever i want lmao
Sure, and I can make a comment saying whatever I want about what you drew as well.

Nov 9, 2020
i expected people to say this
but i like lezdom and considering lily is the only female that tried to fight the tower this fits i made up a story inside my head and tried to draw the CG for it. also it's a shoutout to all the fellow lesbians playin this game and quite frankly i can draw whatever i want lmao
but fine next poll i'll let the community choose the content as long it's not about jessica

weird anatomy is a staple in boweis art doing anything to show off soles
Nah we need more lezdom art. This is a breath of fresh air. Seeing someone who is usually dominant in a subservient position is extremely hot imo.

Reactions: italyslave

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Nah we need more lezdom art. This is a breath of fresh air. Seeing someone who is usually dominant in a subservient position is extremely hot imo.
MY BOY
he gets it hopefully this starts another huge outburst like i did with the whole jessica thing we need lezdom in ToT even just a flashback to how rose tried to save master roman or something like that would suffice

Edit: Also you always get really defensive for some reason;
yeah thats something i struggle with i always have to have the last word ill try to work on it

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Which is exactly why Lily dominating the other tower wardens would've been better. Lily being the sub there is too expected.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
well in case anyone still cares about it

Lily won the voting with 70 votes also it's insane that we really had 44 trolls that managed to get jessica to 2nd place

View attachment 1284504
looks like the headmistress of the tower caught lily having romantic feelings for ethan as punishment lily has to worship the headmistresse's nylon feet in front of ethan or something like that idk i just like foot fetish lezdom

and yes the human anatomy of lily is purposely weird i tried to recreate bowei after all
Yeah! It is the position where Lily should be in!

Reactions: YugataKisu

mojimoji8080

Feb 28, 2020

Lily won the voting with 70 votes also it's insane that we really had 44 trolls that managed to get jessica to 2nd place

View attachment 1284504
looks like the headmistress of the tower caught lily having romantic feelings for ethan as punishment lily has to worship the headmistresse's nylon feet in front of ethan or something like that idk i just like foot fetish lezdom

and yes the human anatomy of lily is purposely weird i tried to recreate bowei after all
i can see why people may not like the story but the art is really good I mean I had to read watch u wrote to realize its not some cg about another expansion

which could possibly happen
seriously can someone contact bo about this storyline

Reactions: YugataKisu

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019

View attachment 1284504

This just reminds me of the Lily vs Cobra arc that was foreshadowed but will probably never be released. Sad.

Reactions: AtaDev

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Where the fuck is the update? It feels like years since 6F was released. What am I paying Bo and Koda for? I've given them hundreds at this point. Where is my game?
Man even if 2$ a month is not that much on a H-Game, I think that you would be able to notice after the first year of delays and 24$ that there is no 7F nor there will be for another year. The only thing consistent in this game are delays and lies, and there are A LOT of them.

Reactions: UW0TM8TY

lakano

Dec 8, 2020

View attachment 1284504

shes the most boring basic anime characjter to me

• Angry
Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes