RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
it

s wierd how fart pantyhose fotnosis boot stench piss fetishiats ar3 shaming people for liking a woman who is slightly overweight ....no one here is normal stop shaming people
It's not just her weight, its also being a clown, financial domination, and an overall teasing tone that was released 'instead' of other - promised- content. It felt like a personal attack to the fans to drop her instead of Floor 7/ Swan 3/ or even that level drain side game that still hasn't happened.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Tbh all ToT girls are cool, it’s what makes the game cool actually, having a lot of diversity and having the choice. Imagine have 7 dommes that are basically the same personality/looks and do more or less the same shit, the game would be less entertaining.

ofc after that people can have preferences,
The game is very good, it’s a shame that the devs are 2 lazy moneyhoes

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Bo is a very hard worker. He's not a great project manager and really only works on what he wants, leaving Koda to deal with what he didn't want to deal with himself and very little help, but productivity wise he's undeniable.
You’re right, i made a bad choice of words, nonetheless i still won’t see Bo as the good guy in this team, they share both their slice of fault, even if koda takes the bigger one

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

pissyboy1

Jul 8, 2021
Guys, I think I'm stuck. I can't beat any lady for S rank to get their special items, because even with the first lady I have do drink a potion at lvl 3 to beat her. Also it seems I need at least A rank to get gold from the barbarian lady. So I guess the only option is to grind iron and turn it into gold for better gear? This will take ages though. Any advice?
I think there's a bug with lady lvls, you can upgrade them to lvl 3 if you beat them at lvl 1. I guess I could try beating the barbarian lady again to get her to lvl 3 and hopefully surrrendering to her will give me A rank.

How many ladies are in this game altogether?

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Well, I've recently replayed Claus Pt. 2. I literally forgot how good this game is. (since I haven't launched this game for like 3 months)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Guys, I think I'm stuck. I can't beat any lady for S rank to get their special items, because even with the first lady I have do drink a potion at lvl 3 to beat her. Also it seems I need at least A rank to get gold from the barbarian lady. So I guess the only option is to grind iron and turn it into gold for better gear? This will take ages though. Any advice?
I think there's a bug with lady lvls, you can upgrade them to lvl 3 if you beat them at lvl 1. I guess I could try beating the barbarian lady again to get her to lvl 3 and hopefully surrrendering to her will give me A rank.

Level up and also craft Lava and Frost potions to permanently increase your attack and defense. Also, of course, buy and equip the best available equipment. Some equipment is better against certain elemental properties so pay attention to what the warden you are fighting uses and equip accordingly.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

There is a point where you aren't quite strong enough to beat Scarlett S rank, and struggling a bit with Khulan. Do whatever you can to grind gold to make better armor and a gold sword. Trade in iron if need be. Once you get your gear improved, try S ranking Scarlett again. It's really about not having to spend time guarding more than necessary, or getting lucky with her armpit counter/critical hits.

Once you beat Scarlett once and can start making lava potions, you can cruise, beat Eliza for her potions and raise DEF, and then crush Khulan.

There are six more wardens to face after Khulan.

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Weird question here but are there any changes if you sub to only one girl? For example I remember Lily having some lines if you already had cobra as a mistress as well as referencing other mistresses in the lower floors, but are there any dialogues for the case where you only have her as mistress or rather master? also what about the other girls? and last thing was there any mention of single pair endings like that? or is it more of a pick your ending from among the maxed out girls that checked that certain flag?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Weird question here but are there any changes if you sub to only one girl? For example I remember Lily having some lines if you already had cobra as a mistress as well as referencing other mistresses in the lower floors, but are there any dialogues for the case where you only have her as mistress or rather master? also what about the other girls? and last thing was there any mention of single pair endings like that? or is it more of a pick your ending from among the maxed out girls that checked that certain flag?
There is no benefit to submitting to only one mistress. I think unique dialog is somewhat rare, and usually involves wearing a costume on another's floor. There is some with Yvonne when your mistress can rescue you from your cage and such, but it really changes very little in the game.

There aren't any endings as of yet, and no concrete plans for how they will work. Based on other Bo Wei titles, submitting will probably matter when/if the game is ever finished, though personally I think it unlikely that Bo/Koda will plan 15+ different endings. I'm betting on a Heelfall-like ending, plus a good and a bad ending.

Reactions: pissyboy1

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
No, the mistresses aren't really related to each other (except for Swan and Crow). If anything, it's actually beneficial to submit to all of them, because you'll get more scenes, and I remember correctly when you get locked up by Yvonne, Scarlett or Eliza can get you out (I can't remember who).

pissyboy1

Jul 8, 2021
There is a point where you aren't quite strong enough to beat Scarlett S rank, and struggling a bit with Khulan. Do whatever you can to grind gold to make better armor and a gold sword. Trade in iron if need be. Once you get your gear improved, try S ranking Scarlett again. It's really about not having to spend time guarding more than necessary, or getting lucky with her armpit counter/critical hits.

Once you beat Scarlett once and can start making lava potions, you can cruise, beat Eliza for her potions and raise DEF, and then crush Khulan.
Thanks, I got myself a golden sword and it tipped the scales in my favour, so I was able to get S rank of Scarlet and drank as many lava potions as I could. Also easily got S tier on the F2 girl, but I can't really defeat Eliza for S tier. Also I don't really understand how elements work, which element counters which?

Aug 15, 2019
guys can somebody help me? I acc accidentally "donate" to manu levels and stats to mistress cobra and mistress claus and now am too weak. fightings with Wardens dont give me some XP how can I level up?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Thanks, I got myself a golden sword and it tipped the scales in my favour, so I was able to get S rank of Scarlet and drank as many lava potions as I could. Also easily got S tier on the F2 girl, but I can't really defeat Eliza for S tier. Also I don't really understand how elements work, which element counters which?
High defense will help, so gold armor +10. Eliza is vulnerable to lightning. Water>Fire>Wind>Lightning>Water. Bit of luck is needed at first if she spams water attacks. You'll get the win eventually though, just hit her hard whenever you don't need to guard block.

Reactions: pissyboy1
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes