RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i forgot who was asking but here's that picture of the lady from jessicas ending
im a rare jessica fan so i got yall
Thank you very much! What is the context here? So far Jessica is such a strong girl that she can beat my ass with one arm tied behind her back.

When Huberis and Towers were mentioned in the Good Book, it did not go well for the Nimrod who created it or his supporters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well in case anyone still cares about it

Lily won the voting with 70 votes also it's insane that we really had 44 trolls that managed to get jessica to 2nd place

View attachment 1284504
looks like the headmistress of the tower caught lily having romantic feelings for ethan as punishment lily has to worship the headmistresse's nylon feet in front of ethan or something like that idk i just like foot fetish lezdom

and yes the human anatomy of lily is purposely weird i tried to recreate bowei after all
I am in this cocky/ dominant Lily camp but this portrayal of submissive Lily is still sexy as heck. It is my headcannon as well that the foot she is worshiping belongs to 2nd place girl.

Just wanted to say that it was very clever of you, YugataKisu, to draw only Jessica's foot in the picture. Two birds with one stone as they say, huh? :KEK:
I was thinking the same thing.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
guys can somebody help me? I acc accidentally "donate" to manu levels and stats to mistress cobra and mistress claus and now am too weak. fightings with Wardens dont give me some XP how can I level up?
You can get your levels back if you submit enough to her. Or you can use a save editor to give yourself your levels back.

ayyyuhitslit

Aug 13, 2020
Thank you very much! What is the context here? So far Jessica is such a strong girl that she can beat my ass with one arm tied behind her back.
So after fully submitting to jessica and becoming her slave the way you break out of it is you enter the tent where you can change outfits and you enter a backstage type of area to access pieces of a mirror to regain your old self and everytime you grab a new piece you get dialouge from jessica telling you to stop and when you grab the last piece your unable to move until the lady appears and sets you free and disappears right after.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hmm TBH Jesssica usually beats my ass just by sitting on my face. Hard to resist that :D
Jessica butt sounds very irresistible. You are lucky, when Jessica kicks my ass it's usually by repeatedly kicking my balls like a sandbag.

So after fully submitting to jessica and becoming her slave the way you break out of it is you enter the tent where you can change outfits and you enter a backstage type of area to access pieces of a mirror to regain your old self and everytime you grab a new piece you get dialouge from jessica telling you to stop and when you grab the last piece your unable to move until the lady appears and sets you free and disappears right after.
Her plotline is like something out of a good creepypasta. I am very curious to see how her shattering Ethan and him regaining his sense of self will play out. As for that woman, could she be Ethan's mom I wonder?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes