RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

pissyboy1

Jul 8, 2021
allow me to introduce myself

View attachment 1290642
yes i went back into march when i started the jessica war just to make this post
Wait, this game has a BBW in it? Damn, I need to visit the higher floors!

I honestly don't understand the idea of femdom with small women. Small women aren't strong enough to really dominate men. I like that in this game the women are much taller and heavier than you and dominate you with their size.

pissyboy1

Jul 8, 2021
I honestly just don't understand how you can say that. There is literal magic in the world ToT takes place in. Smell can hypnotize. How the fuck is size relevant.
Well, there is no magic in real world. It just seems closer to life that large women dominate smaller men. Well, I guess not everyone is into that, but I could never be aroused by a small woman dominating a larger man, because the subconscious part of my brain can't make this connection.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Well, there is no magic in real world. It just seems closer to life that large women dominate smaller men. Well, I guess not everyone is into that, but I could never be aroused by a small woman dominating a larger man, because the subconscious part of my brain can't make this connection.
Ok lets talk about reality then… I bet any of those 4-5feet tall female fighters on ufc could still make most of us eat shit (pun? :p).. without even needing any magic lol and if you want to be realistic, girls on tot are a group of mercenaries, probably trained all their lives to beat up and submit guys.. not some random chick that never been in a fight before and look at Ethan, he’s a lil guy himself too… lighter and smaller than most girls so i dont see how your comment is valid.. devs are trying to offer a bit of every type of woman.. i dont see anything wrong with that.. as long as they dont start coming with dicks too lol

Reactions: DogStar

pissyboy1

Jul 8, 2021
I bet any of those 4-5feet tall female fighters on ufc could still make you eat dirty.. without even needing any magic lol and if you want to be realistic, girls on tot are a group of mercenaries, probably trained all their lives to beat up and submit guys.. not some random chick that never been in a fight before and look at Ethan, he’s a lil guy himself too… lighter and smaller than most girls so i dont see how your comment is valid.. devs are trying to offer a bit of every type of woman.. i dont see anything wrong with that.. as long as they dont start coming with dicks too lol
Perhaps, but if I trained a little bit I would likely beat them. Sorry, it's just how gender and size works.

Ever wondered why there are very few cases of women being great warrior (especially before the guns were invented)? Shocking news everyone, most women are simply not strong and large enough to defeat and dominate men. I like games when women are for some reason much larger than men. I don't really like muscle women though, since their figure is not feminine, but those thick and hopefully BBW ladies in this game look great.

I don't see the problem, to be honest. There is a skinny girl in this game already (Lily), she is not imposing enough for me, but if you're into it, you should be happy. It's good that there's a BBW in the game too, hopefully I will reach her soon. But we can probably all agree that the first 3 curvy ladies are very hot, whether you like fat or skinny.

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
Perhaps, but if I trained a little bit I would likely beat them. Sorry, it's just how gender and size works.

Ever wondered why there are very few cases of women being great warrior (especially before the guns were invented)? Shocking news everyone, most women are simply not strong and large enough to defeat and dominate men. I like games when women are for some reason much larger than men. I don't really like muscle women though, since their figure is not feminine, but those thick and hopefully BBW ladies in this game look great.

I don't see the problem, to be honest. There is a skinny girl in this game already (Lily), she is not imposing enough for me, but if you're into it, you should be happy. It's good that there's a BBW in the game too, hopefully I will reach her soon. But we can probably all agree that the first 3 curvy ladies are very hot, whether you like fat or skinny.

here's a vid of mackenzie dern having a sub-only match with a judo blackbelt. unless you are an athletic phenom, plenty of skinny women would probably take your lunch.

Reactions: NicCag and DogStar

pissyboy1

Jul 8, 2021
Have you seen the video of Connor McGregor vs Hafthor? If I met a girl who is 4-5 feet tall, this is what would happen. Everything else is just your imaginion. Size, strength and gender make a difference, period. Now if I were contronted by a 6'5'' tall 300 lbs woman, I would be destroyed. That's what I find attractive and realistic when it comes to femdom. A skinny 5 foot tall 100 lbs woman is not imposing at all. Also let's not forget our character (Joe Biden in my playthrough) is a professional fighter or whatever, he would easily defeat a skinny girl. A big domineering lady 3 times his size, not so much.

pissyboy1

Jul 8, 2021
Mate the chicks in UFC aren't just tomboys, curb your enthusiasm
Put them against an amateur fighter who is larger than them, they would lose easily. I remember reading an article where a very short guy, like 160 cm and 50 kg, was put against a much taller woman, like 180 cm and 100 kg. These were professional fighters, and the guy still won. Women are simply at a huge disadvantage against men, no matter what you perverted fuckers imagine. To make it more equal, you need to put a much larger lady against them. I also like giantess games where you are buttcrushed/vored and so on. Not small skinny anime girls.

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
Have any of you ever actually wrestled with a woman? even the girls in judo simply didn’t have the weight or strength to pull off throws on a skinny 14 year old me, men just have more dense muscles and bones, they are stronger and faster

that being said, Ethan looks around 15-16 years old and some of these women are seemingly fucking massive (khulan, Karen) altho for real lily looks like you could break her arm with minimal effort

Reactions: pissyboy1

pissyboy1

Jul 8, 2021
Have any of you ever actually wrestled with a woman? even the girls in judo simply didn’t have the weight or strength to pull off throws on a skinny 14 year old me, men just have more dense muscles and bones, they are stronger and faster

that being said, Ethan looks around 15-16 years old and some of these women are seemingly fucking massive (khulan, Karen) altho for real lily looks like you could break her arm with minimal effort
I doubt most of the losers reacting to me have any actual experience dealing with women, what wrestling are you talking about. :ROFLMAO:

If they had any, they would realize the strength difference between an average guy and an average girl, and that even the strongest of women aren't that much stronger than an average Joe. Unless it's a 6'5'' 300 lbs woman who lifts all the time, in that case you, average Joe is screwed.

I don't know who Ethan is, but it my playthrough Joe Biden is a really skinny guy, while all the women are much taller and heavier. I actually would prefer for the main guy to be a muscular man, who is being dominated by much bigger women (but not muscular). But I realize this is not possible in a Chinese game. Still, at least the women are actual huge ladies and not skinny twigs like in some games of this kind. Can't take such games seriously, lol.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Put them against an amateur fighter who is larger than them, they would lose easily. I remember reading an article where a very short guy, like 160 cm and 50 kg, was put against a much taller woman, like 180 cm and 100 kg. These were professional fighters, and the guy still won. Women are simply at a huge disadvantage against men, no matter what you perverted fuckers imagine. To make it more equal, you need to put a much larger lady against them. I also like giantess games where you are buttcrushed/vored and so on. Not small skinny anime girls.
Yeah my point is that if you're comparing against the top women have to offer, any professional male fighter will win and some generally tough guys will win, but not some random guy with a little bit of training. Same as professional sport in general - the best cricket bowlers that are men throw like, 40kmph faster than the best women which is a huge difference, but both bowl a lot faster than you.

mojimoji8080

Feb 28, 2020

OFFTOPIC ALERT(sorry got a bit carried away)

have any of u ever had any experience in martial art no need to answer I can already tell no what I'm saying now is a professional opinion of a guy with 15 years of experience in all sort of martial art and heavyweight national champion of kickbox three years in a row so I know my stuff and believe me when I say if a girl have done some training and wanted to she could kick your but it's not just about how much muscle you have its about how much u have trained your body muscle is different with muscle it's not about quantity it's about quality
and did u know martial art is actually a way for the "weak" to fight the muscular opponent
you know wing chun like ipman or bruce lee (a rather famous martial art in western countries) it was created by women to fight of men
I think if lily was an actual dojo girl that wimpy eathan would not even be able to touch her hand let alone break it(like eathen obviously fucked around in the mojo he has 0 self control and didn't even know fire punch before we thought him)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes